Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Mar 18, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Parks, Pins, Puke, Pennies...Not Enough Planning April / May '17 Day 11: Early Morning Magic / Epcot

Day 11 - Tuesday 2nd May 2017

This morning we were off to Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom so it was a case of dragging ourselves out of bed ten minutes after our alarms went off at 5 am. I wrote in my notes that we’d had a really good night’s sleep and that the bed at Boardwalk Villas was big and comfortable.

Mat and I showered and got ready. We then got the girls up just before 6 am. We couldn’t really leave them any longer as we planned to leave at 6.30 am. There was no time for cereal today so they sleepily got dressed and then we set off. It was 6.40 so we weren’t doing too badly.

We had originally planned to take the bus to Magic Kingdom and then monorail over to Epcot once we were done, but we had realised we needed to get some supplies from Target today so needed the car after all. We were pleased to see that the weather forecast for today had improved since the night before; it was now saying thunderstorms between 11 am and 4 pm whereas last night the storms had been predicted to happen all morning. We were worried about our precious unlimited rides on Mine Train if the weather was poor.

So, Early Morning Magic. I had booked this a few months before the trip having read a glowing review of it on my second favourite Disney site, easywdw.com. We love a bit of 7DMT but obviously the lines are quite prohibitive when it comes to repeat riding. So we were keen to take advantage of EMM and see how many times we could ride it this morning. The other rides that are open for the event are Peter Pan and Winnie The Pooh which are also favourites of ours and tend to suffer from long waits too. I’m typically not a fan of all these up-charge events that Disney have started to offer, but it seemed to be ‘worth it’ from reading Josh’s review. The buffet breakfast looked really good, and Mat and I were keen to experience Fantasyland without the people. The cost was $69 each for the three of us Disney ‘adults’ and $59 for Freya, so it was very much an expensive treat, but we were determined to try and get as much value out of it as we could. Let’s see how we got on...

The parking kiosks were unattended. I assume that if people arrive at that time and are supposed to pay for parking (thankfully we were finally now onsite so didn’t need to pay today), they actually don’t have to.

We parked up in Jafar, just by the underpass to the TTC. There were very few people / cars around but a CM was still directing the arriving guests into parking spaces.

We walked over to the TTC and happily the resort monorail was waiting for us.

We had a whole cabin to ourselves.

Random photo:

We passed the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian and caught our first glimpse of the metal detectors and security scanning at the resorts’ boarding points. We were held for a few minutes at the GF while a train was taken out of service.

We arrived at the Magic Kingdom entrance just before 7.30 am, which had been Josh’s advised arrival time to maximise value from the event. We joined a short queue to check in with other EMM guests and those with early breakfast reservations. The Cast Member scanned my Magic Band and gave us all wrist bands. She asked us if we were excited, and when we said we were, she agreed that it was exciting being able to go on a ride ten times over with no wait and not many people about.

We were sent through the tapstiles and then held with the other early reservation guests by the left entrance arch to the park.

The event is supposed to start at 7.45 am but a CM at the front of the crowd with a pretty inaudible microphone told us at the scheduled start time that they were opening a couple of minutes late due to ‘heavy machinery in the area.’

We were let in two minutes late which did make me tut a bit considering how much we paid, but I shook it off once we were let inside. The walk down Main Street was pretty pleasant and quiet although we all know that empty Main Street is largely a myth due to the number of people entering early (even more so now that everyone is let in with the early breakfast guests.)

Everyone had to head past Sleepy Hollow and there were CMs stationed en route to check we were all in the right place. We arrived at Mine Train at 7.55 am with very few other guests around at that point. Quite a few of those entering at the same time as us had filtered off to Crystal Palace, Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest.

Much quieter back here:

We rode Mine Train six times in a row straight away with no wait. When exiting the ride during EMM, Disney open up a rope back into the FastPass line so you don’t need to completely exit and re-enter the ride. I must admit I felt bad doing that, like I was a rule breaker which I am not at all. But Disney set it up that way and I had seen it mentioned in the easywdw post so I went with it. It saves you walking the extra steps back round anyway, and means you get on the ride again quicker.

We like to ride Mine Train in the back carriage, but on each of our six rides, we ended up in rows five and six, or the second from last carriage. The train was never completely full, but they had two CMs directing us to board, one at the entrance who said every time ‘Go see Zach, he’ll tell you where to sit’ (which was a bit redundant and embarrassing when he had said the same thing to us two minutes previously) and then Zach would seat us wherever he fancied.

I love Mine Train. I know it gets a bit of stick for being too short and very tame, but for a drop-wimp like me, it has a couple of little tummy turners (more so than Big Thunder Mountain which is also a much less comfortable ride) and I love the inside part, and also the lovely views of a Fantasyland. Seren made me put my hands up when I sat with her which made it a little bit too scary .

After six rides, we decided to switch things up and ride Winnie The Pooh. We walked straight on and were very amused to find that the expensive SPF face cream I had bought for Mat and the girls made their faces glow bright white under the ride’s lighting.

After WTP, we walked straight onto Peter Pan and the lights there had the same effect, which was even more amusing when Mat and I were sat in the boat behind the girls and could see their faces glowing a little way up ahead.

After that little break from 7DMT we went on again, and this time Mat asked if we could sit at the back. Zach had absolutely no problem with that as there were still very few other people boarding the train. After seven rides, Mat and I were starting to get Mine Train fatigue, so the girls went back on an eighth time without us, again asking to sit in the back.

Condensation:

It was now about 8.50 am and all the excitement meant we needed to restroom (what a waste of precious event time).

I think Seren was in a hurry to get to the restrooms:

The plan after that was to rope drop a different attraction as suggested in Josh’s review, maximising the potential benefits of EMM. Our plan was to rope drop Big Thunder Mountain so we wandered over towards Liberty Square where we were held at a rope by Peter Pan. There were a few other EMMers and assorted early breakfast guests waiting to get into Liberty Square and Frontierland.

At 8.58 am, the CM at our rope began walking us round past the Tangled toilets...

...and we met the general entry rope droppers as we passed through Liberty Square. They beat us and it felt like that was the plan; that they had to keep the general rope droppers ahead of us.

Continued below...
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

...continued

We joined up with them and once the CMs stopped keeping us back with that excruciatingly slow walk they make you do, we then power walked round to Thunder Mountain which had a posted wait of five minutes and was just opening up as we arrived.

We walked straight through to the loading area and Seren asked the CM very politely if we could please sit at the back. The nice CM said ‘yes...that’s where I’m taking you.’ BTM was fun as always but it didn’t seem as fast as it had at night. I know it seems faster in the dark but it felt like it was just warming up for the day today, although I know that’s probably not true.

Once we’d taken the wildest ride in the wilderness, the girls were eager to ride Splash Mountain. I was conscious that we needed to get back to Fantasyland for the included breakfast before 10 am, but they were really keen to ride. Splash had a posted 10 minute wait at 9.15 ish so I figured we could just about do it.

Mat and I sat at one of the benches just across from the Splash drop and I caught up on my notes. After 15 minutes or so we walked to the Splash exit / shop to meet them and it must have pretty much been a walk on as the girls arrived a few minutes after, a bit soggy and very happy at being able to ride their favourite Magic Kingdom ride.

We hotfooted it back to Fantasyland to Pinocchio’s Village Haus for the EMM breakfast buffet. When we entered a CM checked our wristbands and asked how many were in our party, but then he just directed us towards the seating area to find a seat ourselves anyway.

The restaurant was only about a quarter full when we arrived at 9.38 am. We took a seat overlooking Small World (our favourite place to sit at Pinocchio’s) and then hit the buffet.

I have to say, we were pretty impressed with the offerings. As I said already, it had looked good in the easywdw post, and I was pleased to find that was also the case when we got there. On the hot buffet were scrambled egg, sausage, bacon, French toast, breakfast potatoes and vegetable frittata. Then there were cold meats, pastries (cinnamon rolls, chocolate twists and croissants), an impressive looking fruit platter, yogurts, cartons of milk, bottles of apple and orange juice and then tea and coffee too.

I got myself some vegetable frittata and breakfast potatoes and Mat did the same, plus he also got some French toast. Once we were sat down I realised my hot food was actually only lukewarm because the containers I had taken them from had been left open. There were two sides to the buffet with the same food on each. Mat had taken his from the other side where the containers had been closed and therefore his food was hot. Cold food that is supposed to be hot is a real pet hate of mine, so although I felt bad about wasting the food , I had to go and get another plate from the hot side. I also got some fruit and a chocolate twist.

All mine :

I enjoyed everything I ate and then got another plate of the frittata and potatoes plus some more fruit. The fact that there were strawberries, blueberries and pineapple on the fruit plate made me very happy as I would have expected just melon and grapes as you often see. Seren had scrambled egg which she didn’t think was very nice, plus pastries and fruit.

Freya had two or three pastries and a nibble of some fruit.

Mat had an orange juice and some coffee which he said was ok, Seren had an apple juice, and I think Freya and I must have had some water. I have seen that they no longer offer individual bottles of juice and that the juice comes from one of those containers with a tap you often see at breakfast buffets.

I had a few more potatoes (third plate) and a third portion of fruit. While I was faffing at the buffet, I completely missed a CM coming over to check on us. She spied Seren’s birthday badge and asked how to pronounce her name, and then returned with a pastry filled with custard cream and fruit, and decorated with sprinkles. She was joined by four colleagues and she announced to the room that ‘today is a very special day...it’s Seren’s birthday’ (not technically today). Then they sang a very upbeat birthday song to her, with lots of clapping. Mat filmed it since I missed it all. I just watched the video back and she looks pretty embarrassed but it was very sweet. They also brought her a box to take the pastry away in, but she did manage to have a good go at it since she hadn’t done great with the buffet items.

We were all done and left the restaurant around 10.10 am but there were still other guests eating at that time even though the official end time to the event is 10 am. I think people still entered Pinocchio’s right up until that time, and they were definitely still bringing new dishes out until 10, I guess because it was all sat out in the kitchen and would have gone to waste anyway. I would definitely add that they kept bringing our fresh food the entire time we were there, nothing ever ran out.

As I’ve already implied, I think, and have read elsewhere, that to get the most value out of the event, the best plan is to eat breakfast after 9.30 just as the park is starting to get busier with other guests. I think doing it the way we did it: first the included Fantasyland rides, then rope drop elsewhere at 9 am to get on a ride or two while the park is still very quiet, and then have breakfast at the end is the best way to maximise value. It definitely worked really well for us.

So would I recommend Early Morning Magic? Yes, definitely if you can get the maths to work. Eight rides on Mine Train, one each on Peter Pan and Winnie The Pooh, rope drop perks for BTM and Splash, and then a pretty decent breakfast felt like good value to us. I’ve read blogs where attendees have fitted in more goes on the rides that that, and we certainly weren’t busting a gut to get in as many goes as possible. Apparently a CM told one blogger that someone managed 21 rides on Mine Train during the event once. I think that’s a bit excessive and as good as Mine Train is, we’d have got a bit bored by that point. But being in the park with only a couple of hundred other people (that’s at a guess, I have no idea how many other people were participating but it certainly didn’t feel like many) made it really feel like we were VIPs. We were aware of other people around but we never had to wait behind them in line or anything. I know lots of people are complaining now that Disney are charging extra for things that used to be included (cutting Extra Magic Hours, firework and parade FPs and replacing them with dessert / dining packages, introducing the very controversial parking charges last week) and I totally agree that the company has really upped the money grabbing over the past few years while cutting costs (capacity, staffing) which makes me sad. Without getting too much into the politics and ethics of the Walt Disney Company, Early Morning Magic is a lot of money, but as a special treat it definitely felt worthwhile to us. So much so that we have rebooked for this year. I guess we are playing right into Bob Iger and the other executives’ hands .

The plan was to head out after breakfast but Freya was asking to do Small World before we left Magic Kingdom so we wandered over to join the 10 minute posted standby wait. As had happened to us a few days before, we were pulled out of the line just as we reached the loading area to fill the front of the boat they were loading for FastPass users, saving us an extra minute or so and meaning we could enjoy the ride at the front of the boat again.

As we were walking to the exit, it started to rain lightly. The express monorail was still not running, so we had to get on the resort monorail again. Sky not looking great:

We were held just before the TTC for a few minutes for ‘routine maintenance on the air conditioning system’ (random) and while we were sat there waiting, the rain began to get heavier. When we did arrive at the monorail station we messed up our exit and managed to walk all the way around the back of the station along with a couple of other parties who were just as clueless as us. It was annoying that we had been delayed on the monorail as it was proper chucking it down by this point, and while Mat would have stayed sheltered and tried to wait it out (he hates rain), I am too impatient for that so made a judgement call that we should just make a run for it, which we did in stages (monorail station to shop canopy, shop canopy to underpass, underpass to car (thank goodness we were parked close to the TTC).

Quick shelter stop:

Not impressed:

We’ve all done the getting soaked in the Florida rain thing, whereby it’s initially amusing that you’re all getting wet while you run from A to B, and then you realise you are completely soaked through including the dreaded wet feet. Then comes the freezing your butt off indoors in the A/C or in the car. We got in the car and whacked the heat up so it wasn’t too bad after the initial shivering.

My shorts. You can just about see a patch or two of dryness:

We drove to Target at Rolling Oaks to stock up on water and milk, and also to get some wrapping paper and sellotape for Seren’s birthday presents. (Note to self: bring wrapping paper in future as the choice wasn’t great; they only had big rolls of ‘nice’ paper which would have been a huge waste, and the folded sheets were mostly just tissue paper.) We also looked at the Tsum Tsums again and although they didn’t have a great selection, Seren managed to find a Belle as a present for one of her school friends ($7.99 plus tax).

After we had paid, feeling a bit perturbed about how we had managed somehow to drop $60 on not very much at all, we got a coffee from Starbucks to drink in the car. ($2.25 each so obviously cheaper than in the parks or at the Universal hotels.) We were going back to the Boardwalk and so we took the 192 and then the Sherbeth Road. Somehow we drove to the other end of the Sherbeth Road and ended up going straight on at an intersection where we should have turned right. Going straight on took us into the back of Animal Kingdom where there were big gates and signs saying ‘authorised vehicles only’. We all panicked that we were about to have Disney security pounce on us, and Mat turned the car around as quickly as possible and got us back on a proper road. Please tell me we’re not the only ones to ever have done this?

Unfortunately we got lost and went wrong again. We ended up on the I-4 heading away from Disney. Mat was getting pretty stroppy with the getting lost and the fact that it was still raining quite heavily. Eventually we made it back to The Boardwalk Inn, parked up and went back to the room to drop the shopping off and get out of our wet clothes. Freya decided to hide in the cupboard:

We also tucked into this little treat we had picked up at Target (we got a bit addicted to these this trip) :

Once we were all sorted, we walked down onto The Boardwalk which we hadn’t done yet since we’d checked in at the resort.

So far we had only gone out to the car park or bus stop. It felt really good to be back. The Boardwalk area (and in particular the Yacht Club) is our Disney ‘home’ so we were all in high spirits when we set foot on The Boardwalk and took in the familiar sights. The weather had also improved. Yay.

We thought this was amusing as so many things were no longer available. Being a multi billion dollar company, couldn't they just reprint the menu?:

We decided to stop off at Ample Hills Creamery for an ice-cream snack before walking to Epcot.

We had been to the original Ample Hills in Brooklyn in 2013 and really enjoyed it, and also the one at Bubby’s at the High Line in Manhattan in 2015. We had loved the ice-cream each time and they have pretty inventive flavours. We were really pleased when an outlet opened at Disney World, and just a few doors down from our hotel as well. It would have been rude not to go there.

We decided to get a six flavour taster flight and sat at one of the tables outside to eat it.

I can’t remember which flavours we got, but I believe we had all three of these:

This was Seren’s favourite flavour:

Seren and I are very anti peanut butter, so the other two will have scoffed this one:

Seren was being a bit greedy and trying to eat all of the ones she liked best rather than share, so we had a minor disagreement over that, but we all enjoyed the ice cream.

Seren was still grumpy here after getting told off for trying to steal all the ice cream:

We took a few photos on the walk to Epcot:

It’s so beautiful around here, definitely my happy place.

Sky still not looking too great over Epcot:

We restroomed at the International Gateway entrance and being the middle of the day, it wasn’t busy at the tapstiles or bag check.

It was about 2.45 pm at this point. First stop was the United Kingdom where Freya decided to buy the little passport to get stamped around World Showcase ($11.99). Once she had got it stamped at the UK, Seren decided she wanted a bit of that too so she also went and bought one.

The girls asked the CMs about Duffys to colour as there weren’t any out at the Kidcot station, but they were told they didn’t have them and were given Flower and Garden festival guides for decorating at each station. We couldn’t be sure at the time whether the Duffys were just absent while the festival was on, or whether they had been permanently discontinued so we had a minor stress about the idea of no more Duffys. Hopefully they have now returned.

Continued below...

Edited at 03:27 PM.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

...continued

Mat scoffed at this AC/DC t-shirt (arguably an Australian band) that was available to purchase in the UK Pavilion. I know a couple of members of the band were British but consensus seems to be that that were an Aussie band, so I think Disney have just got a bit carried away with the general rock band theme in the shop.

Serendipity Street sign (Serendipity is one of Seren's nicknames) :

We continued on to Canada as Mat wanted to try the Maple Popcorn Shake with maple whiskey from the festival kiosk ($11.75). Unfortunately he didn’t really enjoy it and said it was too rich.

I love the gardens at the Canada Pavilion, and we stood and relaxed for a bit while the girls did their thing at the Kidcot station.

Squirrel:

Next up was Mexico where I treated myself to an elderflower pineapple margarita which was delicious ($11.99).

We went inside so the girls could Kidcot...

...and then decided to ride Gran Fiesta Tour. We only waited a couple of minutes and Mat fell asleep while we were on it .

We walked on to Norway and noted the Anna and Elsa meet was posting a 40 minute wait. Our plan was to come back just before park close as I had read the line would be short at that time. Frozen Ever After was down which was a bit of a concern as we had 4.30 pm FastPasses.

We went into the Norway shop so the girls could get their passports and F&G guides done.

Mat and I had a browse while they did that. A woman came in to tell her family that Frozen Ever After was apparently about to reopen and the line was short, so we followed their example and went out to join the line.

The line was pretty short, but it was another five minutes or so before the ride reopened.

In the end we waited about 30 minutes which back last Easter was a lot shorter than average so we were pleased to have been in the right place at the right time. While we waited we played a game of ‘Guess The Disney Character’ whereby one person thinks of a character and we each take turns to ask a question until one of us identifies the character. Like Heads Up but without the props. Passed the time. We really like the Frozen ride, the animatronics are just so impressive.

Once we had ridden in standby, we went back on with our FastPasses and waited a more palatable 10 minutes. The posted standby wait was 75 minutes when we entered with our Fps.

We popped into the Frozen restrooms which were new to us and they definitely got our seal of approval, meeting the required high standards of our favourite theme park restrooms; clean and themed.

Continued below...
Old 26 Mar 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

...continued

Onto China where Mat and I decided to get a vegetable spring rolls each from the F&G Festival kiosk having enjoyed them so much on our previous visit. I also got a Kung Fu Punch (vodka and triple sec with mango and orange juice) but my notes don’t say whether it was good or not. Let’s assume it was. $17.75 for all three.

The girls got their passports and F&G Festival booklets done in the shop, and then Freya got herself a Mulan pressed penny:

Germany was a quick Kidcot pit stop...

...and we noticed there was a serious technical malfunction on the miniature railway track, hence the train wasn’t going round :

In Italy I got a frozen Italian margarita (with limoncello and tequila) from the F&G kiosk ($10) and somehow Seren ended up trying (and enjoying) it . It was good.

We noticed a gondola on the ‘canal’ that we had never seen before.

We had tried to get some tap waters from the festival kiosk but they’re not able to do them there (no drinking water taps?) so they pointed us in the direction of the restaurants and bars. Mat popped into Tutto Italia and got a couple, which were much needed at that point.

Not looking especially amused about rehydrating:

Always my favourite topiaries at Flower and Garden:

The girls were keen to have the kids pasta with tomato sauce at Liberty Inn at the US Pavilion, definitely one of their favourite meals at Disney that we keep returning there for. As always they both enjoyed them along with the included sides of broccoli and apple slices. $13.83 for both meals including two small bottles of water.

Next was the Kidcot station at the US Pavilion and a visit to the decent restrooms they have back there.

When we got to Japan, Seren was after a kakigori so we sent her across to the kiosk to sort that out while we chilled across the promenade on some benches.

She got herself a cherry one which was massive. She enjoyed it but couldn’t finish it.

While Seren ate her kakigori, Mat took Freya into Mitsukoshi for a browse as she is obsessed with Japanese culture.

There was a Suit called Bob doing a wander around the area with a couple of other CMs in tow. Initially we thought it might be Bob Chapek but after googling him it was clear this was very much a different Bob. No idea who he was though.

Continued below...
Old 26 Mar 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

...continued

The girls popped to the Kidcot Stop at the back of the Japan Pavilion, and then Freya was keen to visit the Kawaii exhibition that’s back there too. It was very sweet and she was in her element.

Mat wanted to get the Ahi Tuna Poke from the Japan Flower and Garden Kiosk ($8). He enjoyed it and we all tried not to barf just looking at it.

As we reached Morocco it was starting to get chilly as the sun was going down.

Some of us put on our rain jackets as we didn’t have cardigans with us today. I decided to get a vegetarian platter from Tangierene Cafe having enjoyed it so much last time ($12.99). Unfortunately there were smaller portions of the good stuff (the salads and olives) but not the pitta or falafel. We sat in the little patio area outside and once again, everyone helped me eat it.

There was no way I was passing through France without another La Vie en Rose Slush (seriously, if you go during F&G or see it available any other time, get it...so good.) They were out of the cocktail glasses so I had to have it out of a slightly less classy plastic cup but obviously it was still very tasty.

Mat got himself a Tarte a l’Onion Alsacienne which he enjoyed again.

We popped into the Port of Entry shop (the big shop at Showcase Plaza) as we were killing time a bit before checking the wait time for the Anna and Elsa meet again. By the time we got back over to Norway, the posted wait was 25 minutes but we only waited about five minutes. I guess they were just trying to put people off from entering right before the meet closed.

The girls met the sisters from Arendelle...

...and when we got back outside just after 9 pm, the meet and greet was shut. Epcot had Extra Magic Hours tonight so our plan was to pop to Future World and ride Test Track.

Illuminations was on as we walked through World Showcase, and Freya doesn’t like how loud the fireworks are (wimp) so we took quite a brisk walk through to Future World.

We popped into Mouse Gear to check for Baymax soft toys for our nephew again (no joy) and then continued on to Test Track. I was expecting the posted wait to be longer than it was, thinking we would have to kill some more time before it dropped to an acceptable level. As it was at 30 minutes, we decided to go for it. Unfortunately it took a bit longer than that.

I love Test Track, especially at night, but I have no patience for the waiting outside the design studio part of the queue (it seems to take forever standing on those circles waiting for the doors to open) and I’m even less keen on the bunfight the other side of the studio to filter back into a line . When we got to that part, I reminded the others of the actual fight I had seen posted online that had happened at that point in the queue . Sometimes I’m tempted to suggest we all just ride single rider to avoid that whole part of the line, but I wouldn’t like to ride without my family, so I guess the main queue is the lesser of two evils.

We were back outside Test Track at 10.20 pm and decided to call it quits for the night. We had to make the walk back through part of World Showcase to the International Gateway and I was amazed by how many people were still lingering around WS despite the fact it had shut after Illuminations at 9 pm.

It only took a few minutes once we were back outside the park to get back to the Boardwalk Inn. Love being able to take that little stroll back to the hotel rather than wait for a bus or drive.

Continued below...
Old 26 Mar 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

...continued

Pool clown looking particularly sinister at night :

We all showered and were in bed just before 11 pm.
Old 26 Mar 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

I’m really enjoying your trippie (loved all your previous ones too!)

We are staying at Beach Club for the first time in August and I am really looking forward to seeing the Boardwalk at night and our short walk back at the end of the day

Looking forward to reading more
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Another fab day. The early morning magic does seem like good value, given that breakfast is included and it sounded like you had plenty of variety in the buffet. I'm not sure I would want or be able to ride mine train so many times in a row though, it's a bit of a shame there aren't more attractions open in fantasyland. But by 9.30 to have done mine train multiple times, pooh, Peter pan, btmr and splash is a pretty good morning.

The photos of the world showcase all look good. I'm glad your nails are still going strong and you managed to fit in a couple of tasty treats.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Another fab, busy day. I am so impressed at your and your girls’ stamina! I remember my sister at 9 just not being able to keep up and having a day she was sick in bed all day. My eldest has the stamina but fear the 3 year old will be years before she can do full days!
Thanks for sharing.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

A busy day as usual! The extra hours sounds good at MK. I started reading this last night, then went to bed thinking about ice cream flights that looked really good...can’t say the same for the ahi tuna poke