Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017:Day 9, AMI, Ellenton, Sandbar

Sunday 29th October

It was still a bit cooler this morning although the rain had cleared up. It was very windy though so we knew the beach was probably out. We had breakfast in the villa then decided to head to the Ellenton Premium Outlets. We drove around the island first just to look around, passed the famous Rod Reel Pier

We split at Ellenton and took a child each. Easier that way, they moan and mess too much if they are together when we shop
I bought a purse in Kate Spade to use when on holidays. I’d bought 3 proper wallets & a bag here last year so didn’t need anything really but was looking for a nice small purse and messenger bag to use on holidays as my holiday ones were getting a bit old and wrecked. Does anyone else do this? I never bring my regular bag and wallet on holidays abroad, I always have a holiday bag and purse Anyway got a lovely little purse that opened out to hold notes, I started using straight away The leather is so soft I love it. Original outlet price was $99 and with all the extra discounts I got it for $34, bargain

Next up Banana Republic, I bought 3 tops and a pair of jeans here.

All black tops but I needed black tops so that was intentional

Lastly I got a top in Nautica and a couple of candles in Yankee.

Met up with the others, Rob had bought 4 work shirts in Tommy Hilfiger. Headed back to the house for lunch of sandwiches and crisps (or chips in American )

We left after lunch and drove to Bradenton Pier.

Also stopped at Coquina Beach. It was so windy on the beach and the sea was really rough. We decided to go to Joan M. Durante Community Park which we had passed yesterday.

We went for a gorgeous walk, it was beautiful here. I walk a lot at home so really enjoyed this.

There was a little playground so we sat there for a while to let the boys play.

We went straight to the Sandbar for dinner after this Love it here. Gorgeous food and sunset Another day of sunset photo spam for you

There are so many sunset pictures on my phone

Back to the house after this and watched a bit of tv before bed. We were leaving AMI in the morning. We had a lovely time but our accommodation wasn’t great and with the weather being a bit cooler than expected we were ready to leave here and looking forward to getting to the villa tomorrow. It would be our 4th year in a row at this villa so felt like home from home to us and we were all excited about going back there
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*

Edited at 08:48 PM.
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List