Old 31 May 18, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

And then there were 7- day 12- live report

#baulysdodisney
Day 12

PICS AT BOTTOM
Today we are leaving disney snd moving over to loews royal pacific for 3 nights.
Bell services came and we went over to reception to grab our cab. We had prebooked this and we needed a car big enough for all 7 of us plus around 12 bags and an extra buggy.
We checked in and our rooms were already ready so we went up and our bags were bought up straight away. We left our room around 8.15 for early entry into universal. It was raining when we left and pretty much continued that way for the whole day. There were times it was soo heavy, times when it was just a drizzle and also it didnt raun at all but it didnt really bother us and we had so much fun and got so much done too.
We did minions, jimmy fallon, mummy, transformers, escape to gringotts and had a look round diagon alley before lunch. We had lunch at the simpsons food court which was good but its a shock to actually have to pay gor food and to carry money around with me.

After lunch we did simpsons, men in black, and the girls went and met patrick from spongebob. It then tipped it down for a good half hour so we ran to the barney shop and discovered at the back of the shop a really good indoor play area, which the girls had a good play in.
I then went to guest services to swap our paper passes to real passes, while the others grabbed a coffee and the girls met hello kitty.

We then walked over to islands of adventure where adam and my dad went on hulk and then adam went on again. All done wothin 20 mins. We walked over and did spiderman and then the girls met spiderman after.
Adam went back onto hulk while i took phoebe back on to spiderman as she loved it.
We were all starting to get tired after the early start and doing lots do went to citywalk to grab some dinner. We all got it from different places. Dad, adam and finley burker king, me and mum panda express and the girls got nachos to share.
We all got an ice cream before walking back to the hotel.
No alarms set for tomorrow, a lay in is def needed

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 18, 05:35 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely to see some of these meet and greets! We will he taking DD for her first time to Universal next year so good to know 😁
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 18, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyPrincess
Proud to wear my Ears

The pictures with the characters are lovely.
GoofyPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 18, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Glad the rain didn’t spoi your day

Joan