Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 5 Jan 20, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Second trip plans - thoughts?

So this is my rough itinerary for our second trip to Florida.
Last time was trip of a lifetime, we went for 3 weeks and done every ride and restaurant in every park we wanted to.
This time I was hoping to plan more pool time in but it’s not looking possible!

Given we have done most things previously our main target this trip is GE as DS(12) is a massive Star Wars fan. Also all massive HP fans.

Is there anything you would change, move around, tips etc?

Day 1:
Arrival
Chill, Pool and/or Universal

Day 2: My birthday!
‘Ohana Breakfast
Magic Kingdom
Narcoossee’s Dinner

Day 3:
Hollywood Studios - Star Wars
Jedi Traning
Sci Fi Dine in

Day 4:
Universal
Bubba Gump Dinner

Day 5:
Epcot
Coral Reef - Dinner

Day 6:
Hollywood Studios
Be Our Guest Late Lunch
Magic Kingdom
MNSSHP

Day 7:
Hollywood Studios
Fantastic dining package

Day 8:
Crystal Palace Rope Drop Breakfast
Water Park
Epcot Space 220 Dinner

Day 9:
Universal
Halloween Horror Nights

Day 10:
Animal Kingdom
Rivers of Light

Day 11:
Discovery Cove

Day 12:
Epcot AM
Blizzard Beach PM
Epcot Evening
Teppan Udo

Day 13:
Universal
Disney Springs
T Rex Dinner

Day 14:
Kennedy Space Centre

Day 15:
Grand Floridian Breakfast
Shopping day

Day 16:
Hollywood Studios

Day 17: Home time
Snack credit spends!
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

The days I would personally change are day 8 MK/Waterpark/Epcot probably a bit too much travelling about and also day 12 Epcot/Blizzard/Epcot. I would just do Blizzard then Epcot.
We didn't like the ROL show pretty boring. Watch it on Youtube save yourself 2hrs.

If Slinky and FOP fastpasses are high priority put AK/HS day later in holiday. Slinky FP were not available at least 6 days into our holiday.

Touring plan fastpass availability checker will give you an idea.

Good plan though.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
The days I would personally change are day 8 MK/Waterpark/Epcot probably a bit too much travelling about and also day 12 Epcot/Blizzard/Epcot. I would just do Blizzard then Epcot.
We didn't like the ROL show pretty boring. Watch it on Youtube save yourself 2hrs.

If Slinky and FOP fastpasses are high priority put AK/HS day later in holiday. Slinky FP were not available at least 6 days into our holiday.

Touring plan fastpass availability checker will give you an idea.

Good plan though.

Thanks for this, good top for Slinky and FOP.

Will check out ROL too, we weren’t that fussed on AK at all last time but will go for 1 day. Although last time we done everything in 1 morning! That said Pandora wasn’t open then
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post

It is handy to know what day of the week you are planning things on, something are best avoided at weekends for example. Anyway as it is, I think you have got some very long park days, I couldn't do all day in a single park and then dinner in that park as well. I would go somewhere else for dinner and if I was going to Fantasmic or ROL, I would have spent most of the day elsewhere.

ON specific days, day 6 looks very long as you have the MNSSHP that day. I would be tempted to take it easy in the morning and head out for the late lunch at BOG, I would also get this as late as possible or even swap it for an early dinner somewhere else.

Agree with PP that day 8 looks too busy, I would drop the MK breakfast and go straight to the waterpark. Likewise Epcot / BB / Epcot is a bit much and I would do Epcot just the once that day.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It is handy to know what day of the week you are planning things on, something are best avoided at weekends for example. Anyway as it is, I think you have got some very long park days, I couldn't do all day in a single park and then dinner in that park as well. I would go somewhere else for dinner and if I was going to Fantasmic or ROL, I would have spent most of the day elsewhere.

ON specific days, day 6 looks very long as you have the MNSSHP that day. I would be tempted to take it easy in the morning and head out for the late lunch at BOG, I would also get this as late as possible or even swap it for an early dinner somewhere else.

Agree with PP that day 8 looks too busy, I would drop the MK breakfast and go straight to the waterpark. Likewise Epcot / BB / Epcot is a bit much and I would do Epcot just the once that day.
I’m the same, not really a fan of being in the park all day and eating there too.

Also not a fan of Sci-fi personally I think it’s the worst restaurant on Disney property