Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 2 Feb 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

FYI latest Kidani Studio update

We had full crockery and cutlery in our studio room last week. Lots of coffee packs and now there are loads of carnation half and half mini cartons rather than creamer powder. Much nicer.
Having the trash done every day for the check is actually quite nice.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s odd how we are told paper plates are for hygiene due to no dishwasher, but this supposedly essential hygiene issue doesn’t apply to all resorts. I saw on recent videos it’s paper at Copper Creek and Saratoga- no good for us.
Old 3 Feb 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
We had full crockery and cutlery in our studio room last week. Lots of coffee packs and now there are loads of carnation half and half mini cartons rather than creamer powder. Much nicer.
Having the trash done every day for the check is actually quite nice.
That's good to know. We were in a CC studio in December and we had proper mugs and glasses, but paper plates and bowls, plastic crockery & still had the creamer powders.

Bit of a miss match really, be interesting to see what's in the Poly studios.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
It’s odd how we are told paper plates are for hygiene due to no dishwasher, but this supposedly essential hygiene issue doesn’t apply to all resorts. I saw on recent videos it’s paper at Copper Creek and Saratoga- no good for us.
I agree, the inconsistency with their policy and reasons amazes me. The china was good sturdy stuff and to have rotating kits that are cleaned in the kitchen must save in the long run.

I seem to remember Mr Morrow asks for the crockery?
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
That's good to know. We were in a CC studio in December and we had proper mugs and glasses, but paper plates and bowls, plastic crockery & still had the creamer powders.

Bit of a miss match really, be interesting to see what's in the Poly studios.
That is exactly what used to be in the Kidani studios...
Old 6 Feb 20, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lov2dibb
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Guidebook Reviews: 7
That's what it should be in every studio.
I'm never sure what we're going to get from one trip to the next wherever we stay.

I guess the creamer pots might be better than powder but still not for me. The first thing I buy when I check in is a carton of real milk.
lov2dibb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lov2dibb View Post
That's what it should be in every studio.
I'm never sure what we're going to get from one trip to the next wherever we stay.

I guess the creamer pots might be better than powder but still not for me. The first thing I buy when I check in is a carton of real milk.
Yes, my husband does too. I can do the creamer for one cup for the first night if we are late in but we usually get a small carton too.