Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Mar 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm fantasy planning 2025 in my head for when my little boy is 5 😂 got to daydream about something to stay sane...
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
I'm fantasy planning 2025 in my head for when my little boy is 5 😂 got to daydream about something to stay sane...
I said mine was going to be 5. Then we added another child 🤦 Then they were 3&4. Was good ages so might not he as long a wait as you think

Obviously if we there are still planes and we haven’t all turned into zombies or summat
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
I said mine was going to be 5. Then we added another child 🤦 Then they were 3&4. Was good ages so might not he as long a wait as you think

Obviously if we there are still planes and we haven’t all turned into zombies or summat
Also depends if I'm still a sleep deprived wreck in a few years 😂 I have no idea if 5 is a good age to go really I just plucked it out of the air!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Also depends if I'm still a sleep deprived wreck in a few years 😂 I have no idea if 5 is a good age to go really I just plucked it out of the air!
That’s what I did too.
To be honest your probably never going to sleep the same again. By the time mine stopped getting out of bed then I feel the need to keep checking on them. Just less sleep deprived than when they were little. Best thing with only one. Nap when they nap. When you get more they gang up and nap at different times!
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We’re hoping for Halloween next year, or Flower and Garden 2022. Realistically though, March 2020 has messed up our entire year. So we actually think it will be 2023 with one more added to the family.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
thesorcerer
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It was meant to be DLP this year but I’m looking to go back to WDW instead. Likely22/23.

Sunridge Woods, Davenport. 2010
Disney Wilderness Lodge Christmas 2014
Vista Cay Apartments 2014
Sunridge Woods... again. 2017
Singapore 2019 (Universal, Whoop, Whoop)
Disneyland Hotel DLP (CANCELLED)
"Ooo-oooo! Big summer celebratory blowout" 2022
thesorcerer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Probably. We’re Taking a Disney Break year this year (!) then doing full on next year - 4 nights RPR, 10 at BC, then 4 nights DCL. 2022 will be going to Alaska on the wonder, 2023 will be back to Florida, then 2024 will be Disneyland Paris during the olympics. Not that I like to plan my holidays too much...

For those saying about taking small children, we took my lb when he was 4. He loved Disney and could do loads as he was over 102cm. We didn’t bother with universal as he was less than 106cm but a 5 year old would be over 106cm. He talks about it still nearly 2 years later nearly every day and also is helping plan for next years trip
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve just cancelled this years trip 😭 - the price to move to next year was an extra £6k 😂 so unless prices level off we won’t be going next year - I’d rather wait for a vaccine anyway (praying we don’t get it before then) so 2022 looks likely - hopefully 2024 too for the new universal park x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List