Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 17 Feb 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alibayparc View Post
Hi
Never done a rental for more than 30 days as I like to change vehicles mid way so this might not be relevant.
It appears that the new Alamo OLCI does not have a separate step to complete STC. The confirmation email has at bottom of the Rental Policies Alamo Wayfinding which is the new STC,/by-pass the counter.
Alex
Hello Alex - Yes I saw that at the bottom of the email

"Alamo Wayfinding Counter Bypass

Thank you for choosing to bypass the counter and go directly to your car! Follow signs to baggage claim. From Baggage claim, take the elevator down to the 1st floor. Exit terminal and cross the street to the garage to the reserved vehicle category and choose your vehicle. Proceed to the exit booth and then simply show your Alamo Rental Document, along with your driver's license and credit card to the agent at the exit booth on your way out."

but I was unsure as to whether this related to my rental or that it was purely an explanation of possible terms related to any generic rental. Wondering if I should make a separate thread for this rather than cluttering up this OLCI guide.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
Hello Alex - Yes I saw that at the bottom of the email

"Alamo Wayfinding Counter Bypass

Thank you for choosing to bypass the counter and go directly to your car! Follow signs to baggage claim. From Baggage claim, take the elevator down to the 1st floor. Exit terminal and cross the street to the garage to the reserved vehicle category and choose your vehicle. Proceed to the exit booth and then simply show your Alamo Rental Document, along with your driver's license and credit card to the agent at the exit booth on your way out."

but I was unsure as to whether this related to my rental or that it was purely an explanation of possible terms related to any generic rental. Wondering if I should make a separate thread for this rather than cluttering up this OLCI guide.
Hi
To confirm do you have the Barcode on the top of the email?
Alex
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

The OLCI confirmation email did not have a bar code but the following print out which states OCI Confirmation and is one page long does have a bar code just under the small words printer friendly. The rest of page is divided into 2 columns with drive details one side and amounts/inclusions on the other.

Thanks for your help Alex.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
madasahat
Imagineer

followed the guide but when i input my cc it generates a error there was a technical problem ? tryed again and get the same thing
orlando sun Villa 2011 2012 2013 villa velvet 2014 Killa villa 2015 orlando sun villa 2017 lake berkeley 2018 lake berkeley 2022
madasahat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by madasahat View Post
followed the guide but when i input my cc it generates a error there was a technical problem ? tried again and get the same thing
Hiya MAH, perhaps try another browser or puter vs phone - just throwing ideas around
Old 26 Feb 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Just a quick update about OLCI/STC - worked absolutely (Alamo Brits rental) fine with the bar code for a 5 week rental yesterday.
Old 2 Mar 20, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
The Dog
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Hi, having trouble with the olci. After entering all details and hitting the check-in button, I get an information banner at the top of the screen stating ‘Business account not associated with requested contract’ Does anyone know how to bypass this? I booked last year with Alamo and had no trouble at all.
Thanks 😊
The Dog is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Andali
A Guest at All-Stars

Booked with Charter Travel. Alamo voucher is Flexible Autos but there is an Alamo reference on the voucher as well. Will this work for Skip The Counter so we can go straight to the garage?

Edited at 02:20 PM.
Andali is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andali View Post
Booked with Charter Travel. Alamo voucher is Flexible Autos but there is an Alamo reference on the voucher as well. Will this work for Skip The Counter so we can go straight to the garage?
Have you booked fairly recently and is your Alamo reference ten digits possibly beginning 141xxxxxxx?

Fill in this form which links to a form asking for D/L and flight details. Complete OLCI then say yes to print it.

alamo/en_US/car-rent...ourOCI-uk.html

You'll get a bar code which is all you need at the barrier with D/L and CC (or qualifying debit card). Absolutely no need to go through a separate STC process. OLCI allows you to STC - fact. This process OK for MCO, MIA, TPA and FLL - slightly different at SFB

Mick
Old 5 Mar 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Andali
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Have you booked fairly recently and is your Alamo reference ten digits possibly beginning 141xxxxxxx?

Fill in this form which links to a form asking for D/L and flight details. Complete OLCI then say yes to print it.

alamo/en_US/car-rent...ourOCI-uk.html

You'll get a bar code which is all you need at the barrier with D/L and CC (or qualifying debit card). Absolutely no need to go through a separate STC process. OLCI allows you to STC - fact. This process OK for MCO, MIA, TPA and FLL - slightly different at SFB

Mick
Thanks Mick. Yes our reference looks like that and we are MCO so all good.
We might make our 4pm EE FPs after all!
Andali is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List