Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Feb 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sleigh bells ring are you listening? Day 15 Afternoon Tea

We’re up as usual at 6.30, Richard has scrambled eggs, I have cornflakes.

We do a couple of jobs around the villa, Richard re attaches one of the fish door handles in the Dory room and I do our some paint touching up in the Master bedroom.

Off to Posner Park for a look round Home Goods, I’m still hunting for an illusion picture for the front bedroom. We happen to stop at Starbucks for coffee and a pastry.

I still can’t find a picture I like and Richard is having phone issues so we head back to the villa to sort them out.

Phone sorted and we head out at about 12.30, our destination is The Grand Floridian for Afternoon Tea. Easy drive with no traffic issues. We get complimentary Valet parking because we have a Disabled badge. We’re early for our reservation so we head outside and sit by the lake, the weather is amazing and it’s pretty hot.

Our reservation is on time and we both choose the Bedfordshire Tea. This is sandwiches, scone, jam tart and trifle. It’s all gorgeous and we are both stuffed.

When we leave we head to the Premium Outlets at the top of I Drive. Parking is a nightmare unless you want to pay, which we don’t! Luckily a disabled space become so available.

Richard gets Sketchers but I can’t find any I like in there so we can’t get the buy one, get one half price deal sadly. I do go into Asics and find a pair in there, the ones I want are $129😢 that is not happening! I find a pair for $79 which is more acceptable, they are $59 when I get to the till!

Richards cold that has been brewing for a couple of days is now full blown so we head home. We have a small flatbread for tea.

TTFN xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Afternoon tea looks tasty

Joan
Old 16 Feb 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

I love the afternoon tea at GF!
Old 17 Feb 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

That looks like the Afternoon Tea we had at the Grand Floridian. It was very nice indeed.
I do like the Grand Floridian hotel for a wander around.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

The afternoon tea looks lovely! Glad to see some shopping back on the agenda x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List