Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Feb 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile Fast pass and ADR time

Hello.

It’s been a few years since i’ve done this. Is it 12pm that new day loads?
Also been looking at sci fi availability and seems very hard to get? earliest dinners i’ve seen have been nearly 9pm. Sure it didn’t used to be that popular?
mintybadger is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post

For online bookings, it is 12pm for fast passes but 11am for ADRs. I have found last couple of trip that Sci Fi Dine in has a little less availability than I might have expected. How many are in your party? Sometimes I find if I an add one to the group it can bring up more availability.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba and nala
Trying for More Ears

Just hi jacking this thread

So to book my fast passes I need be sat down ready at lunchtime 12pm to book these all in ?
Simba and nala is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Simba and nala View Post
Just hi jacking this thread

So to book my fast passes I need be sat down ready at lunchtime 12pm to book these all in ?
I wouldn't say need but I expect it is what most people will do. I shall be tomorrow.
Old 19 Feb 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba and nala
Trying for More Ears

If I don’t il be working and not home till 8 in the evening
Simba and nala is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
For online bookings, it is 12pm for fast passes but 11am for ADRs. I have found last couple of trip that Sci Fi Dine in has a little less availability than I might have expected. How many are in your party? Sometimes I find if I an add one to the group it can bring up more availability.
Thanks Claudette. Best make sure I’m ready at 11am then. Daughter really wants to go on her birthday. There is 4 of us.
mintybadger is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mintybadger View Post
Thanks Claudette. Best make sure I’m ready at 11am then. Daughter really wants to go on her birthday. There is 4 of us.
I don't you will struggle to get it at 180 days, it just seems to get booked up as the months go by.
Old 20 Feb 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I don't you will struggle to get it at 180 days, it just seems to get booked up as the months go by.
I’ve tried every day now at 180 days out and earliest time is 8:50pm

Guessing this is a sign of how horribly busy HS is going to be! 😭
Old 20 Feb 20, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mintybadger View Post
I’ve tried every day now at 180 days out and earliest time is 8:50pm

Guessing this is a sign of how horribly busy HS is going to be! 😭
Are you stuck with booking at 180 days out? I just had a look and it’s pretty much the same, with only late times available for 180-184 days out, up to 23 Aug (they did have a couple of earlier times for 22 Aug, but only 9pm for 23 Aug).

There are a good range of times available for 24th Aug onwards, but obviously that’s 185 days out. Fingers crossed some of those times are still there at 180 days, if that’s what you need.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
Are you stuck with booking at 180 days out? I just had a look and it’s pretty much the same, with only late times available for 180-184 days out, up to 23 Aug (they did have a couple of earlier times for 22 Aug, but only 9pm for 23 Aug).

There are a good range of times available for 24th Aug onwards, but obviously that’s 185 days out. Fingers crossed some of those times are still there at 180 days, if that’s what you need.
Yes (just) 180 days out. crazy isn’t it! Thanks for looking. i’ll just have to keep checking x