Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 1 Nov 19, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
It's been such a busy trip, it must have been nice to have a more chilled out day. I do love a shopping trip, so didn't find this boring at all . It sounds a blissful morning pottering around the shops by yourself... lovely fall decorations, they look great in your living room.

More shopping after a relaxing pool afternoon... sounds perfect. They look like nice outlets, and a bonus having the free carpark as well.
Thank you Lynda
It was really lovely to just potter about not having to rush or having the kids and Jim moan that they're bored
I love my Fall decs, can't wait to get some more next year!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Ah shame about Disney but absolutely made sense for the price and some down time! And what a lovely shopping day .. once you finally got breakfast sorted.
Love the bargains .. will be keeping an eye to see if you bought a bag 😉
Do like the Ralph Lauren jumper. And striped too. 👍
Pool time and then more shopping. Can it get more perfect as a rest day. I think not.

We came back with no food or bath and body works except odd gifts. I’m clearly missing a trick somewhere 😳 And I let Andy got to Michaels on his own to pick up some stuff for his sister. Maybe I’m not even a real Dibber

Edited at 08:46 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah shame about Disney but absolutely made sense for the price and some down time! And what a lovely shopping day .. once you finally got breakfast sorted.
Love the bargains .. will be keeping an eye to see if you bought a bag 😉
Do like the Ralph Lauren jumper. And striped too. 👍
Pool time and then more shopping. Can it get more perfect as a rest day. I think not.

We came back with no food or bath and body works except odd gifts. I’m clearly missing a trick somewhere 😳 And I let Andy got to Michaels on his own to pick up some stuff for his sister. Maybe I’m not even a real Dibber
Yes it was definitely the right decision even though I was gutted to have missed out on Disney, always next time though!
I was itching to get to the shops so all was good
Thank you, I love my RL jumper, have worn it loads recently. Can you believe it I didn't buy a bag at all this year, will make up for it next time don't worry!
Oh my Amanda, you must get yourself in BBW even if its just for the foaming hand soaps. I won't wash my hands with anything else now
I'm cracking up, I can't believe Andy went solo in Michaels .
To be honest though you would be forgiven for thinking it was just a craft store but its so much more. I'll be adding loads to my Fall décor next year. Don't worry with your love of shopping and your excellent trip reports you are still a true Dibber

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LLKJDisney
VIP Dibber

LLKJDisney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day! i must of missed this part but where were you staying at this point?
LLKJDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
Another good day! i must of missed this part but where were you staying at this point?
Thanks Kerry! We were in Buena Park, literally up the road from Knotts Berry Farm. It was loads cheaper than Anaheim

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 18 Nov 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hope at Denny's reminds me of my Katie who is nearly 14, she never has a proper breakfast instead opting for the mozzarella toasted sandwich with mozzarella sticks in it with fries, amazes me how she can eat fries for breakfast!

Shopping looks good, and your living room looks lovely!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Hope at Denny's reminds me of my Katie who is nearly 14, she never has a proper breakfast instead opting for the mozzarella toasted sandwich with mozzarella sticks in it with fries, amazes me how she can eat fries for breakfast!

Shopping looks good, and your living room looks lovely!
They're a nightmare aren't they, I couldn't think of anything worse than fries that early! She really isn't a breakfast person, normally has a ham wrap or roll at home

Thanks so much, I was really pleased with it

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 16 Feb 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Your shopping day was awesome! I love going to Michael’s but I always bring too much and never have any room to bring things home. I am taking barely anything this year You just can’t go wrong with a bath n body works foaming hand soap, they smell amazing a great day
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I think you definitely deserved a chilled out day you have been very busy, I think Disney might have broken you!
Some good shopping, your Fall decorations look great in your house.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Your shopping day was awesome! I love going to Michael’s but I always bring too much and never have any room to bring things home. I am taking barely anything this year You just can’t go wrong with a bath n body works foaming hand soap, they smell amazing a great day
Michael's is a new favourite of mine now, I made sure I took out far less clothes than normal as I knew I wanted some Fall bits. Didn't stop me adding on another case for our flight home though
With 2 trips to the States this year you can go wild
I love the foaming hand soaps, I bring enough home to last me the year!

IG - alicialanesmith