Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 19 Jan 22, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Binged it 😀 my word super jealous of you CR room 😍😍😍 . Loved all the food but as usual disney prices made my eyes water a little . We are taking my sons girlfriend this year, who’s a first timer , and although I want to do a few restaurants onsite my bottom is twitching at the prices . Nice to see plenty of off site options as well , some of our favourites in there and nice to see they still are good standard .
Looking forward to your next one 😀😀
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it

It was nice that CR room, I'd go back but the price has got out of hand and we had BLT points stacked up so currently 3 or maybe 4 of us will be rattling round a two bed there. I called to try and down size to a one bed but DVC have no way of splitting the studio portion off if the one beds are booked up

More offsite dining is definitely on the cards, losing the 'free tip' that TIW gave makes signatures bills in particular harder to swallow.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post

It was nice that CR room, I'd go back but the price has got out of hand and we had BLT points stacked up so currently 3 or maybe 4 of us will be rattling round a two bed there. I called to try and down size to a one bed but DVC have no way of splitting the studio portion off if the one beds are booked up

More offsite dining is definitely on the cards, losing the 'free tip' that TIW gave makes signatures bills in particular harder to swallow.
We were on the verge of signing for dvc on our last trip in nov 19 and we are sort of glad we didn’t proceed , it’s something for the future though when everything finally settles.
I love your reports , you give such a varied choice of food and value and give honest reviews and not afraid to try the cheap and cheerful down or the super expensive. Sometimes food reports seem to stay on the same vein which is why I love reading yours so much 😍
(I’m still available for adoption btw even though I hit 50 last year 😂😂&#128514
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

How did I not see this until now, excellent report as always, really enjoyed reading. Can’t wait for the next one!
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
We were on the verge of signing for dvc on our last trip in nov 19 and we are sort of glad we didn’t proceed , it’s something for the future though when everything finally settles.
I love your reports , you give such a varied choice of food and value and give honest reviews and not afraid to try the cheap and cheerful down or the super expensive. Sometimes food reports seem to stay on the same vein which is why I love reading yours so much 😍
(I’m still available for adoption btw even though I hit 50 last year 😂😂&#128514
I'll try anywhere once

Originally Posted by Shkyler View Post
How did I not see this until now, excellent report as always, really enjoyed reading. Can’t wait for the next one!

Edited at 09:31 PM.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Bit late to the party, but a great food report, thanks for taking the time and sharing.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Last week of Feb Hun, number are down though, there's been some changes in relationship statuses
Oh dear. Onwards and upwards.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
CuteLioness
Excited about Disney

I’m a first-timer to one of your reports, just wanted to say thank you, and I’m hooked! We are going in April, so this has given us lots to think about, and I’m looking forward to reading along in February too! 😆

International Palms Feb 2014 RPR/AKL/GF Dec 2016/Jan 2017 DLP NBC Oct 2017 GF Feb 2018 Villa Oct 2019 DL Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort Feb 2020 Crowne Plaza/AKL Apr 2022
CuteLioness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Great trip report, thank you!
So many places we have never eaten at before too.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 22, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Whitequeen View Post
Oh dear. Onwards and upwards.
It's messed with my DVC plans but it was probs for the best

Originally Posted by CuteLioness View Post
I’m a first-timer to one of your reports, just wanted to say thank you, and I’m hooked! We are going in April, so this has given us lots to think about, and I’m looking forward to reading along in February too! 😆
Thanks for joining us, I'm glad you found it useful.

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Bit late to the party, but a great food report, thanks for taking the time and sharing.
Better late than never Thanks for reading, glad you found it enjoyable

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Great trip report, thank you!
So many places we have never eaten at before too.
Thanks for reading, hopefully there'll be some more new/newly reopened places in the Feb trip too

Edited at 02:17 PM.
Old 23 Jan 22, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Thank you for writing such a brilliant food report. I've really enjoyed reading this today and I've made lots of notes of new places for us to try in August
juliab is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List