Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 May 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

our flights for nov has been moved to heathrow
the seats we've been give suck - its changed to a 2 4 2 config and they've given us 2 by the window then seated my 8 year old on the end of the row of 4
we'll just swap around between us he has asd so no way he can sit next to someone he doesn't know but surely it would have made more sense to seat us in a row of 4 which is what I would have chosen so we can pen him in.
No option to swap seats either as everything is crossed out

Won't hold my breath on getting a refund for the bubble seats we had booked anytime soon as still waiting on a cancellation refund.

Not overly bothered about the move to heathrow - its a bit inconvenient but not enough to cancel over more gutted that I picked the dates I did as we were able to get dibbers row

Edited at 09:56 PM.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Our Virgin flight outward bound is the same as booked ... Gatwick to Orlando 19th October 10:10am (Aircraft Boeing 747-400)
Homeward leg is now Orlando to Heathrow 12th November 19:20 (Aircraft Airbus A330-300 was 747-400)

Edited at 10:05 PM.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
2 rows in front of you.

Just got to sort parking out reading some awful reviews cars damaged, catalytic converter stolen, one had 170 extra miles,

never had any problems at Gatwick in over 20 years.
Make sure you give us a wave if you spot us on the flight! We are planning to use APH for parking (when and if they ever reopen!) as they’ve given us a voucher for our cancelled booking this month.
I’ve booked premier inn terminal 4 for the night before and have even booked the meal deal as they have rave reviews for catering for gluten free (DS has coeliac) which is rare!
I am feeling more positive about it all now
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

I still can’t log in - anyone else still having an issue?
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
hazzayparkin
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

I can’t log in to flying club either but can still go to my booking part of Virgin Atlantic. My flights still show gatwick return
Disney's Pop Century - Oct 2010
Wyndam, Internation Drive - Oct 2008
hazzayparkin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hazzayparkin View Post
I can’t log in to flying club either but can still go to my booking part of Virgin Atlantic. My flights still show gatwick return
Exactly the same for us too
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
I still can’t log in - anyone else still having an issue?
I cant log in to my flying club - and when I do it through my booking reference I am still flying from Gatwick.

There are no direct flights from LHR on Virgin Atlantic and no return direct flights on Virgin Holidays for my dates in Dec/Jan. And no flights showing at all from LGW.
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear62
Proud to wear my Ears

Mine still show Gatwick and still on the 747 for the end of October. Obviously not done in any kind of order as people flying the day before and the day after me have already been changed.
Poohbear62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Thanks everyone - thought it was just me still not able to log in. I have now tried looking at my booking (without logging in) and still showing Gatwick - we are going (hopefully) 2nd October.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie52 View Post
I cant log in to my flying club - and when I do it through my booking reference I am still flying from Gatwick.

There are no direct flights from LHR on Virgin Atlantic and no return direct flights on Virgin Holidays for my dates in Dec/Jan. And no flights showing at all from LGW.
What are the dates you are travelling out and back on Minnie?
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List