Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Jan 21, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

He’s a sweetie that’s for sure! 💜 ❤️ ♥️
Old 12 Jan 21, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Beautiful! I saw the original post and it warmed my cockles.

There are some lovely, kind and selfless people in the world and many on the DIBB ❤️
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 01:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

There are some really amazing people on here Ian and I both know when we went through a parents worst nightmare the amount of support both openly and that pm in a dark moment just saying how are you can we do something from those local to us even the dibber who sent meal boxes and the offers of walking the dogs meant so. Inch
But that’s who the Dibb family / community are when it counts and like all families we agree to disagree but put on our big people pants and just get on with it and live and let live or at least sit up and shut up if need be
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
FamilyDisney
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by RachaelC View Post
I love this thread 😍
Me too, this is why I love the Dibb.
FamilyDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Me too, well done Megaflyer! 🥰🥰🥰

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Thank you everyone for your lovely message

Woke up feeling a tadge blue but had breakfast and topped up bird feeders, did my yoga then caught up on this thread with my late elevates. You have NO idea what these messages mean to me - I am going to keep a copy in my happy folder. I really feel fabulous after this morning - thank you all and in particular Eeyore R from the bottom of my heart ❤️ xx
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

Megs, when we're allowed to travel I'm coming up from sunny Norfolk to buy you a drink. Your posts always give me a smile, but this act of yours gave me tears.
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jim jehosofat View Post
Megs, when we're allowed to travel I'm coming up from sunny Norfolk to buy you a drink. Your posts always give me a smile, but this act of yours gave me tears.
I am so sorry I made you cry but your post was just so sweet . I would LOVE to meet you for a drink and very happy to show you around London . Thank you for taking the time to post - you are very kind ❤️
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

What a lovely thing to do MF We all know it's not about getting a pair of slippers, it's that somebody thought of you and took the time to wrap/pack and send them off knowing it would give the other person a lift. Such kind hearts on here, I love the Dibb
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Threads like this make me warm and happy.. ♥ Some lovely dibbers on here..

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List