Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Apr 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
SgtElias
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile TUI Update

Morning, just rang 0800 009 3836 and literally got through straight away to a home worker from TUi. My balance is overdue but obviously have not been able to pay due to ships being closed. I spoke to a very helpful lady who “assures” me a full refund would be payable “no quibble, I have company directives in front of me” I asked about the 14 day statutory turn around “it might take a bit longer due to workload”. She advised me they are currently working on holidays being cancelled up to the 14th of May, but a new date is coming out in the next couple of days. I am due to go 22/06, she didn’t take my payment off me just incase the new date includes my departure date. She is going to ring me when she knows the date, hopefully by Wednesday. Hope this helps.
SgtElias is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you for the information, our travel day is 9th of July

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

We were suppose to travel 7 may still haven't had a email heard nothing apart from print your boarding passes out .
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jellyjelly
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thanks for the information. We are due to go 25th June.
jellyjelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Boyle73
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the update we are due to travel on the 16th May, day after current guidelines so watching with interest!
Old 28 Apr 20, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Thanks for the info. We were due to go to greece on 22nd June with tui. We have paid in full. Hopefully we will get a full refund which we will use towards disney next sept.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks good to know, we are not due ti fly to August but looking at what we will change it too

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Heilanger
Excited about Disney

We have flights only booked with TUI and due to depart from Edinburgh on the 11th July. We know this isn't likely to happen and doubt we would want to go in the current circumstances anyway, just wisgh we could get it confirmed so we can move forward! Departures for next year with TUI don't fit in with my work so it looks like we will be wanting a refund, though I would move the flights if dates in 2021 suited :-(
Heilanger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
dil2373
Getting Excited

following this as we're due to travel 23rd May
Old 28 Apr 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Libbyimo
Excited about Disney

I got an email last night to say they had set up a special group of staff to sort out shop bought holidays , on hold this morning for 1 hr 20 then cut off , hopeless !
Libbyimo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List