Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Dec 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile A very special thank you

I have been incredibly moved by everyones well wishes for my son. Everyone is suffering in some way this awful year yet people have still sent their love and well wishes, offers to do my shopping etc Words are not enough to express my gratitude and I hope everyone realises that each and every message has really helped and lifted our spirits (my husband has been reading them too).
What a rollercoaster year it has been, lets hope for a better, brighter future for everyone 💗
All my love and appreciation from Floridatilly and Mason💗💗💗💗

Mason received a lovely gift in the post today from cartoonp (Kevin) I can not thank you enough, as you can see Mason is extremely happy, he absolutely loves art stuff and is currently drawing away 🥰

Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

How lovely of Kevin ! Happy Christmas to your family. X
meboo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I have been incredibly moved by everyones well wishes for my son. Everyone is suffering in some way this awful year yet people have still sent their love and well wishes, offers to do my shopping etc Words are not enough to express my gratitude and I hope everyone realises that each and every message has really helped and lifted our spirits (my husband has been reading them too).
What a rollercoaster year it has been, lets hope for a better, brighter future for everyone 💗
All my love and appreciation from Floridatilly and Mason💗💗💗💗

Mason received a lovely gift in the post today from cartoonp (Kevin) I can not thank you enough, as you can see Mason is extremely happy, he absolutely loves art stuff and is currently drawing away 🥰

Awww, how lovely & kind💕💕💕
Have a lovely Christmas🎅🏻🎁🛍🎄 Mason, FT & family xxx
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

What a lovely photo, you deserve a good Christmas. So kind of Kevin.
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Happy Christmas to you Floridatilly and your little boy Mason, so glad he is home and looking so happy. What a awful time you went thro but so glad you can all enjoy Christmas together x
Old 24 Dec 20, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Happy Christmas to you, Mason and all your family. Here's to happy and healthy 2021 x
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

You all deserve to have a lovely Christmas, hope Mason really enjoys doing his art with his new supplies. How lovely to receive such a nice surprise in the post from a very generous fellow Dibber.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

What a happy chappy Mason looks, and how kind of Kevin.

I hope you, Mason and hubby have a great Christmas and a good 2021.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

Mobile

Bless him, kids really are very resilient. Here’s to a better 2021 for your family and all Dibbers!
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a lovely kind gesture from Kevin. Hope Mason starts to improve quickly.x
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List