Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Eat and Play Card
Unread 1 May 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Dibbing with Tink

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you subscribe to the thread? Id like to keep an eye on this thread as we need flights for approx 14 Aug - 1 Sep, but my children dont know about the holiday, so I dont want notifications popping up on my iPad screen!

I assume lots of us are doing the same, so is it safe to subscribe to threads on here? Or do I need to check some settings to make sure notifications stay within the Dibb?
Unread 1 May 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
gizmodo
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

I'm looking for flights for end of August. To be back on 27th August. I'm a teacher. I need some time to get ready and over the jet lag.

I've been tracking August 2019 flights since they released last year.

I'm looking for direct only. With baggage.

I didn't write it down as separate flights/hotels at the time, but I believe the best price I've seen was at the start of October, just after the September sale had finished! That was BA. Based on the hotel, I think it was about 3k for 4.

After that I got a price of 3300 in February. Again... BA. 2a 2c.

Otherwise its fluctuated between 3600 and 4k for BA and anywhere up to 5k for virgin!
gizmodo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
Just out of curiosity, what happens if you subscribe to the thread? Id like to keep an eye on this thread as we need flights for approx 14 Aug - 1 Sep, but my children dont know about the holiday, so I dont want notifications popping up on my iPad screen!

I assume lots of us are doing the same, so is it safe to subscribe to threads on here? Or do I need to check some settings to make sure notifications stay within the Dibb?
I'm not sure tbh hopefully someone will enlighten us
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gizmodo View Post
I'm looking for flights for end of August. To be back on 27th August. I'm a teacher. I need some time to get ready and over the jet lag.

I've been tracking August 2019 flights since they released last year.

I'm looking for direct only. With baggage.

I didn't write it down as separate flights/hotels at the time, but I believe the best price I've seen was at the start of October, just after the September sale had finished! That was BA. Based on the hotel, I think it was about 3k for 4.

After that I got a price of 3300 in February. Again... BA. 2a 2c.

Otherwise its fluctuated between 3600 and 4k for BA and anywhere up to 5k for virgin!
Which airport I am pretty sure that Glasgow is cheaper than that for those dates?
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
blacklist
Being a bit Goofy

I'm looking for 2 adults & 2 kids (14 & 10) for 3 weeks from 1st August +/- 3 days. Direct from Manchester would be the ideal, but can be flexible.

Based on looking at 2019 prices right now I'll be lucky to get anything under 3,000
blacklist is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida 2020
Unread 1 May 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
Imagineer

Mobile

Following. Im after 3 adults direct flights from Manchester to Orlando (half an eye on London to Tampa as well). I would like to get our flights for no more 700 each including luggage. Thats for mid July 15 to 18 nights. Im rubbish at flight roulette.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ July 2020
Unread 1 May 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by blacklist View Post
I'm looking for 2 adults & 2 kids (14 & 10) for 3 weeks from 1st August +/- 3 days. Direct from Manchester would be the ideal, but can be flexible.

Based on looking at 2019 prices right now I'll be lucky to get anything under 3,000
I have had a little snoop at the 2019 thread and there are people who have had some great deals ...I guess it is about being patient and 'brave' now and I am neither lol. Have you checked Glasgow. They doo seem cheaper but for me travelling further is the equivalent of indirect from Manchester. I want to end up at MCO or Sanford as I don't want to drive although I have heard that you can get a shuttle from FLL. I guess we will have to see what deals come
Unread 1 May 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
buddy23
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Following. Wanted to go with family over Easter 2020 but cant due to niece doing gcse's and will need to be revising! So now thinking August as it offers more flexibility although will need to be back before term starts due to kids moving to high school. Went last 2 weeks August last time crowds were decent most rides a walk on in 2nd week BUT sooooo humid and struggled with the heat! Have a better game plan idea now though as a result so will be keeping my eyes peeled for a bargain 🤞🤞🤞!
buddy23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote