Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Florida Tix
Unread 18 Sep 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
VIP Dibber

Astrid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We were there last night (17th Sept) too and didnt find it too bad though we only managed to walk on rides right at the end of the evening. 7DMT was a shorter than the 15 minute wait time at 11.30 and we walked straight in to see Tiana and Rapunzel but that was gone midnight.

We had a great evening though and got to see the Parade and fireworks without staking a place hours beforehand.

Have to admit though that it was a lot busier than 2014 and other years weve been.

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept 19 - Villa

Edited at 11:56 PM.
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Long weekend in Holland
Unread 19 Sep 19, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

i cannot believe they start this event in Aug! and i cannot believe people go in August!...Its summer,Its nowhere near Halloween! , Soon they will be starting the Xmas party the end of summer and i bet people still go... I think Disney are really taking the "Mickey! ...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Grand Floridian
Unread 19 Sep 19, 04:12 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Very Serious Dibber

We went last Tuesday and found it far too busy, it ruined the experience for us. Glad weve done it and the parade & fireworks were excellent but we have never seen magic kingdom so busy.

sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
LA, Disneyland, Vegas, San Diego!
Unread 19 Sep 19, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DH went last night and he managed to get onto quite a few rides but not without queuing. He would say it was really busy, worse than a regular day in the park. I think it is only worth going f you want the party atmosphere, but if you are looking for a way to do rides more easily, this is not it.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 19 Sep 19, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Getting Excited

I know it's a bit odd, but think it's great they start in August otherwise we wouldn't get the chance to take part in such a fun night. It is too busy now in my opinion, really wish Universal would start a week or two earlier.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CBR 2019
Unread 19 Sep 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
slightly serious Dibber

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We went 1st night- Managed to see Moana(queued before party started), a few trick or treats stops, managed pirates ( got lucky it opened as we walked past otherwise 30+ mins), 1 photo with hitchhiking ghosts(again got lucky- no queue after the parade), 1 snack-( 1 queued while another held parade spot), we seen the parade and fireworks and rode Buzz. We left about 11.20. Not a bad evening but v busy and we would liked to have done more rides and characters. Space was 40 min at 11ish . we didn't even make it into Fantasy land.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Split Onsite Trip
Unread 19 Sep 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone! This was my fear! We have fast passes booked from 3.30 so at least can get on rides then, we will have a DAS pass aswell which I dont think actually runs on party nights does it? Were not bothered about character meets, so think we will go in, do fast passes, concentrate on other rides, and then do the treat stops later on in the evening!

Were going back next year, defo wont be doing the party again I dont think!
All Star Sport/POFQ/Dibb Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Yacht Club/Emerald Island/Deerfield Beach - Aug 20
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trip 4 with fhe parents!
Unread 19 Sep 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
shrek1609
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Thanks everyone! This was my fear! We have fast passes booked from 3.30 so at least can get on rides then, we will have a DAS pass aswell which I dont think actually runs on party nights does it? Were not bothered about character meets, so think we will go in, do fast passes, concentrate on other rides, and then do the treat stops later on in the evening!

Were going back next year, defo wont be doing the party again I dont think!
DAS not in use during MNSSHP or fastpass (after 7pm)
2008 - All the family Regal Palms/HRH OCT
shrek1609 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Post chemo trip for my birthday HRH