Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 14 Jun 18, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Royal Pacific - Good Price?

Haven't stayed in one of the Universal hotels with Fast Pass included before, so thought I would price it up and see.

What would you consider a 'good' price per adult for two weeks in late Sept/Oct including flights at Royal Pacific?

Not sure if I'm looking at cheap or expensive pricing for it!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Don’t know about pricing for 2 whole weeks but when we’ve stayed, we’d been happy with £230-£250 per night and only done 3 nights max. However, this has been in late August/early September. I’m afraid I have no idea what good looks like for the time you will be travelling, hopefully someone will be able to advice you accordingly. I have read on here that booking directly with Universal for long stays can work out cheaper as they have a stay more save more promotion? Failing that, we’ve booked Portofino with Virgin Holidays for the first time this year as they were the cheapest.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Haven't stayed in one of the Universal hotels with Fast Pass included before, so thought I would price it up and see.

What would you consider a 'good' price per adult for two weeks in late Sept/Oct including flights at Royal Pacific?

Not sure if I'm looking at cheap or expensive pricing for it!
We usually stay for a couple of nights at RPR in October and last year it was just over £1000 for 3 nights club level for 2 of us, I searched for months on every site I saw and this was the best I could find.
October is pretty busy at Universal as they have HHN on
Old 14 Jun 18, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

We have paid £1600 for 7 nights for 3 of us at the portofino in October if that's any help x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Thanks everyone
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
gemboss
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

We have paid £2100 for 2 of us staying 14 nights this August. Booked through netflights.
gemboss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

I'm looking for next year around the 12th April and all I'm getting is £400 per night

I've looked at everything from 1 night to 5 nights.

I might have to forego my RPR stay at that price even if it's for our 10 year anniversary.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Expedia had some reasonable prices and if you book via quidco you get decent cash back we got 12% worth a look. That was hotel only
£305 for portofino bay for one night
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

Looked at Expedia: £420 per night at RPR and £846 per night at Portofino Bay. That's just for 2 night stays but 5 night stays are £355 per night and £720 per night.
At least there is plenty of time between now and my dates so I can hold off for a sale.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List