Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jun 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daftasabrush View Post
When entering the USA Is there an expiration date for the nhs covid pass. Such as a maximum time since your last jab. Apologies if this has been asked before.
No they haven't put an expiration date on them and a booster currently isn't required.
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Okay, so if you don't mind I would just like to double check I have things straight in my mind, ready for our departure on the 27th June...

We are 2 adults, double jabbed and boosted.
One 16 YO, double jabbed and boosted.

I print off and complete the attestation form, one each for the three of us.

I print off our NHS Covid vaccination records. We will also have access to these on our phones.

Is that it?
We are flying with VA, do I need to do anything extra with them prior or at online check in?

Many thanks.

Ali x
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
J4ckSkellington
Earning More Ears

This is all blowing my mind more than when we had to take tests!

I know everyone keeps asking but hoping to get an understanding.

We are two adults both double jabbed and boosted and daughter who is 10 and has had zero jabs and will not prior to flying.

We will be section A of the Passenger Disclosure & Attestation form along with evidence.

Our daughter is section D as aged between 2-17 and she will have to to be tested with a COVID-19 viral test 3-5 days after arriving in the United States. Does taking your own tests count as a viral test? And if I'm understanding correctly she doesn't require a pre-departure test?
Jun 06 Quality Inn Plaza Nov 08 Holiday Inn International Drive Nov 09 Cypress Pointe Grandevillas Nov 10 Orange Tree Villa Nov 12 Orange Tree Villa Nov 13 Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld Nov 14 Art of Animation Nov 16 Calabay Parc Villa Nov 17 Hotel Cheyenne Feb 18 Rosen Centre Nov 19 Calabay Parc Villa Aug 22 Dockside Inn and Suites

Edited at 04:23 PM.
J4ckSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
elimite
Proud to wear my Ears

VeriFLY app with BA
We are due to fly bfs/Lhr-Mco on Wednesday, ba say we need to upload our vac and attestation details etc,onto the VeriFLY app beforehand or else we can’t do the 24hr checkin online.
Another ba email says 24 hr checkin is recommended to book seats etc but doesn’t mention VeriFLY. We are all vaccinated and I have printed off attestation forms.
Can anyone who has maybe travelled with ba this week be able to clarify if we can do the 24hr online checkin with or without VeriFLY app.
Thank you
elimite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

BA website now says Orlando excluded from Verifly and to upload within Manage my booking instead. I have just checked as assumed would still use Verifly. If you go into Verifly, I can’t find USA when entering flights.

I’m going to Log into manage my booking instead.
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Scooter McDuck
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Hi all, I’m finding this VeriFLY/manage my booking thing so bamboozling 🤯 I think I need to ask some very basic questions to be sure we get this correct.

At what point will BA email us the link? as I can’t see it on our manage booking profile at the moment…

I have the covid pass print outs for 2 x adults, 1 x teen and nothing for little one…

Where is it we attest re covid testing for little one and that we have been vaxxed etc, will this be on same link from BA?

Is there anything we should be doing in advance of hearing from BA?

We will take a test with us for little one to comply with days 3-5 testing.

Is there anything else we are supposed to do apart from prove jabs, complete attestations including agreeing to test little one.

Sorry for the basic questions but I just seem to find either no firm info or ambiguity on the BA website with mentions of yes to MCO then NO for VeriFLY then use/don’t use their own system.

The brain is not what it was 🤪
Scooter McDuck is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 22, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

We printed off the old attestation forms. Now there is no pre departure test is there a new attestation form. Does anyone have the link
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 22, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by myaquarium View Post
We printed off the old attestation forms. Now there is no pre departure test is there a new attestation form. Does anyone have the link
Should be the link in the first post, I updated it last week
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Indy_UK

Hi all, so to confirm in our case

2 adults fully vaccinated and boosted. Just upload these Covid passes to the BA App

1 child aged 6 who has only had first vaccination, I fill in the ascertainment form and upload that to the same BA app, all within 48 hours of flying when BA email us?

And that’s it?

Edited at 08:41 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

What's the process flying out with Virgin Holidays?
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List