Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 24 Jun 22, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Good grief. Elafonissi was only 15 euros for 2. I hope its nice. That's nearly as much as some on Mykynos. We are off to Meraki again tonight. Very friendly people and lovely authentic Greek food.
We are heading to elfonssi next week , went to markhi beach or something like that and it was 16 euros for four beds. Excuse my spelling im sitting on the sand like a poor person 😂
Old 24 Jun 22, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
We are in Crete near Chania, the foods been a bit naff so far. We are in Agia Maria but twenty minutes from Chania or near platanias. Can you recommend a good restaurant, looked on trip advisor and pick the best ones but it’s all a bit underwhelming. Thanks for any replies, it’s so hot here 29 degrees at 11.30 last night. 🫠
McDonald’s Sandra 🤷It’ll keep the kids happy
Hope you find some nice places & you get used to the heat soon🥵🥵
Ps are there any Costa’s around
Have a wonderful time

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

I will check these out . Currently on fasssanda beach , four sun beds 80 euros so we're on the sand 🙄
Jesus you need to win the Euromillions tonight to get on those beds 😬😳😫☹️

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Jesus you need to win the Euromillions tonight to get on those beds 😬😳😫☹️
I nearly told him I could get a hotel room for that price, they had some for £60 euros but we declined
Old 24 Jun 22, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
We are in Agia Maria too. Weve had some lovely meals. Have you tried Raeti on the strip its always packed the food is lovely. We had lush Street food like an upmarket gyros in Chania. Really nice food at Horatiko in Agia Maria too. We also walked up the hill behind the strip and ate in a lovely place looking at the sunset, Meraki. Weve been here 10 days and only had one awful meal on our way back from driving to Hora Safkion.
We went to Raeti tonight, very nice food and me and my daughter had the meze so we had the tray with the different things to try, then stiffardo and moussaka Son had a pizza and my husband had a pork steak, I had to decline pudding as I was stuffed. It was chocolate mousse, ice cream with crumbly stuff and my husband loved it. Thanks for the recommendation xx
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We went to Raeti tonight, very nice food and me and my daughter had the meze so we had the tray with the different things to try, then stiffardo and moussaka Son had a pizza and my husband had a pork steak, I had to decline pudding as I was stuffed. It was chocolate mousse, ice cream with crumbly stuff and my husband loved it. Thanks for the recommendation xx
Glad you enjoyed it x
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Glad you enjoyed it x
Tonight we went to Meraki which was the best meal we’ve had so thanks for telling us about it. Husband had the lamb slow cooked on a spit and we all had chicken souvlaki, really tasty 😋 xx
Old 25 Jun 22, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We had another lovely meal there last night. Glad you liked it x