Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jun 22, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Jools
Getting Excited

Insurance minefield

Who are you insured with? I used to get annual insurance through bank then work but now looking around. Any recommendations? For good value and reliable. Thank.
Old 24 Jun 22, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Use a comparison site to give you ideas then look at the reviews what works for one person may not work for another, I use staysure for my annual travel policy
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

I use Barclays travel insurance, they woukd cover some of my health issues which some of the ones that advertise wouldn’t actually cover
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Keegan
Apprentice Imagineer

Use the insurance with my nationwide flexplus account
Keegan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Andysaurus
Apprentice Imagineer

Tesco Standard, cheapest and had the best coverage. Paid £28, some places wanted £70 for less coverage. Insane.
Andysaurus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

I have staysure and it was a great price considering we have lots of health conditions.

You have to be careful with the terms and conditions around vaccinations though.
jonsgirl80 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
TheBounce
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by jonsgirl80 View Post
I have staysure and it was a great price considering we have lots of health conditions.

You have to be careful with the terms and conditions around vaccinations though.
Have you used Staysure before please? 🤔 We have pre-existing medical conditions but heard really bad things about them so are now looking at Avanti. Obviously there will always be more negative reviews than good because that's life so would be good to hear from someone who has had an alternate experience 🤔 (sorry to jump on this thread!)
TheBounce is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TheBounce View Post
Have you used Staysure before please? 🤔 We have pre-existing medical conditions but heard really bad things about them so are now looking at Avanti. Obviously there will always be more negative reviews than good because that's life so would be good to hear from someone who has had an alternate experience 🤔 (sorry to jump on this thread!)
Hi,

I’ve been with them a long time and so far I’ve been happy. The price has always been competitive and the customer service good whenever I’ve had to ring them.

That said, I’ve never had to make a claim and that would be the real test as to how good they are
jonsgirl80 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I’ve never had any negative experiences with staysure they have always been very helpful and quick with any claims will happily renew with them later this summer
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

We opened a Nationwide Flex+ account to get the insurance at £13/month. We had a few medical conditions. This ended up less than half the price than any other insurance and for what appears to be better insurance.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List