Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 24 Jun 22, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m so looking forward to following along. I love your reports, always give me a little chuckle I couldn’t help but ‘sing’ your opening Charlie and the chocolate Factory song in my head … genius will cross my fingers for you that Ohana is a success
Old 24 Jun 22, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida1972
Excited about Disney

Aaaah this is a great start and I can’t wait to read along. I’m sure I remember when your countdown was something like 400days+, I can’t believe you are now less than 50 Days 😊
Florida1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I’m so happy you have another report coming soon! Great start 🙌🏼
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
I’m so looking forward to following along. I love your reports, always give me a little chuckle I couldn’t help but ‘sing’ your opening Charlie and the chocolate Factory song in my head … genius will cross my fingers for you that Ohana is a success
Thank you I’ve got a good feeling about Ohana this time

Originally Posted by Florida1972 View Post
Aaaah this is a great start and I can’t wait to read along. I’m sure I remember when your countdown was something like 400days+, I can’t believe you are now less than 50 Days 😊
I’ve been planning this as soon as we got back from last time in 2019 and then covid It feels like forever ago. Hoping these last few weeks fly by

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
I’m so happy you have another report coming soon! Great start 🙌🏼
Thank you for reading
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Ah those memes, all so true! Especially love the ADR headache and the offside v onsite ones... 😂 aw, the girls were so little on your first trip, they really do grow up too fast 😥 your plans sound ace, and yes the lack of DDP makes for some dilemmas, although is it wrong that a weird part of me is almost relishing it to see how far I can make my credits - and dollars! - stretch?! Looking forward to reading along and PS don't worry too much about August, we did it for the first time in 2019 when DD was 7 and we actually coped fine - how we will fare next year with both an 11 year old and a 21 month old (lockdown baby 😝 ) we shall see..! 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

OP I’m so pleased to read of your plans, it looks great 😊.
I predict a change of 48.78% different 😂.
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Brilliant. Not to long to wait either. Will be following as per usual.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to it as ever 😊
As long as you don’t give the kids Turkey twizzlers Jamie Oliver should be fine
Old 25 Jun 22, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
sunshines
Apprentice Imagineer

If your dd loves sushi, I would suggest Orchid Court at RPR rather than Cowfish. We have been to Cowfish twice this year and both times the sushi was uninspiring.
Old 25 Jun 22, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Ah those memes, all so true! Especially love the ADR headache and the offside v onsite ones... 😂 aw, the girls were so little on your first trip, they really do grow up too fast 😥 your plans sound ace, and yes the lack of DDP makes for some dilemmas, although is it wrong that a weird part of me is almost relishing it to see how far I can make my credits - and dollars! - stretch?! Looking forward to reading along and PS don't worry too much about August, we did it for the first time in 2019 when DD was 7 and we actually coped fine - how we will fare next year with both an 11 year old and a 21 month old (lockdown baby 😝 ) we shall see..! 😄
Thank you I’m not too worried about August. Here in or August or Florida? No contest. I’m planning on using the credits on one quick service meal a day and then giftcards as a snack a day. If we have anything left over I’ll put it towards one of the final meals.

Originally Posted by tigger48 View Post
OP I’m so pleased to read of your plans, it looks great 😊.
I predict a change of 48.78% different 😂.
Thank you for reading. I think that’s a pretty good bet

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Brilliant. Not to long to wait either. Will be following as per usual.
Thank you for reading : Its going to seem like forever before we’re actually on the olane

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Looking forward to it as ever 😊
As long as you don’t give the kids Turkey twizzlers Jamie Oliver should be fine
Thank you No danger of any Turkey twi let’s that’s for sure but I think he’d object to a Voodoo Donut for breakfast

Originally Posted by sunshines View Post
If your dd loves sushi, I would suggest Orchid Court at RPR rather than Cowfish. We have been to Cowfish twice this year and both times the sushi was uninspiring.
Thank you We are at RPR so I’ll have a look
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List