Notices

Old 24 Oct 21, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Our Disney tickets have been booked via ATD. I was going to wait but the offer for tickets at kids prices was too tempting to turn down. Especially as we have 3 'adults'

3 x Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Ticket 10yrs+ (Adult 2022) (Flex-Plus) - 10yrs+ - 10yrs+: £1,377 (£459 each)

1 x Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Ticket 3-9yrs (Child 2022) (Flex-Plus) - 3-9yrs - 3-9yrs: £459

£1799.00 total with the Dibb discount added. I booked Flex-Plus tickets because you never know!

Edited at 10:45 AM.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Oh no! How did you get stuck? 🙈
I was scared at first but now I'm really looking forward to staying in a villa. It will definitely be different but the kids might really love it and then our Disney holidays will change forever 😂
Not stuck as in I was trapped, stuck as in my uncle came along too on our holiday so as I was the youngest I got the kiddy themed room! Complete with Mickey themed TV.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Holidaylover19 View Post
Not stuck as in I was trapped, stuck as in my uncle came along too on our holiday so as I was the youngest I got the kiddy themed room! Complete with Mickey themed TV.
Ohh 😂😂
Sounds good to me! Haha
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I remember your first trip, I can’t believe Callum is almost 14! We are there on similar dates to you, we fly out on May 12th and have 12 nights at POFQ then 3 nights at HRH club level and one night at Disney Dolphin before flying home on 28th May. We have a lovely 3 bed apartment booked for next Xmas and it was such a bargain I have debated if staying onsite is worth it now especially as DS20 is with us but we do have our heart set on it. I do think this time without the free dining plan may make us rethink doing it again in the future though!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dangallimore
Imagineer

Following..

Be great to see the video of the reveal if you have it handy.. we are planning to surprise DS .
Old 7 Nov 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Can you post your first reveal? Those Disney pics are amazing!
I’ve just watched your Krakow video too that was great picked up some tips. Are you going to vlog?
Old 11 Nov 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
I remember your first trip, I can’t believe Callum is almost 14! We are there on similar dates to you, we fly out on May 12th and have 12 nights at POFQ then 3 nights at HRH club level and one night at Disney Dolphin before flying home on 28th May. We have a lovely 3 bed apartment booked for next Xmas and it was such a bargain I have debated if staying onsite is worth it now especially as DS20 is with us but we do have our heart set on it. I do think this time without the free dining plan may make us rethink doing it again in the future though!
Aww! I know, it's crazy how time flies!

I absolutely love Disney hotels and they will always have my heart too but my head just had to win this time. I get it's more difficult with your DS though.

Our kids don't know yet but I wonder if Callum will be happy or not about a villa when he finds out 🤔 Maybe he will for his own space.
Old 11 Nov 21, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dangallimore View Post
Following..

Be great to see the video of the reveal if you have it handy.. we are planning to surprise DS .
This may be the easiest way to share it. Let me know if it works 😊

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152466586316616&id=51722161 5
Old 11 Nov 21, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Can you post your first reveal? Those Disney pics are amazing!
I’ve just watched your Krakow video too that was great picked up some tips. Are you going to vlog?
I just posted it above this comment 😊 (If the link works)

Yeah I think so. My husband would like to. I'm not the most comfortable in front of the camera though 😂
Old 11 Nov 21, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

We paid off our Disney tickets and they arrived today!
We already knew we were going to ask to change them to Magic tickets though so that's what we did today.
We phoned ATD and asked them to switch our tickets to the magic tickets with Genie+ added.
The saving for adding Genie+ for the days we would have bought it anyway because we just HATE long queues was worth it for us!

We had to CUT UP our tickets and photograph them.
Omg it was so scary. Even now I feel a bit sick 😂
We have to wait a few days for them to process the tickets 'refund' effectively and switch over to Magic Genie + tickets.

When I recieve the email confirmation I will post the breakdown of costings.

Also booked our Universal and Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim tickets just now using the Black Friday deal and 7% off.
(We usually book Disney and Universal in a package but due to booking Disney park days, I wanted them paid of ASAP so did it separately)

4 x Discovery Cove Swim Black Friday Offer - 14 May 2022
4 x Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket
£1601.46

We have paid the £200 deposit so far with the rest due by 3rd April 2022.