Notices

Old 12 Nov 21, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I think I would feel sick cutting tickets up too fingers crossed the new ones don't take too long too come too.

You might find the Discovery Cove tickets are cheaper through their own website. We just got ours this morning with about 30% saving. We paid $143 each including 14 days Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, parking and Discovery Cove with dolphin swim.

That's really good the rest of the balance isn't due until a month before you go!

So exciting being able to plan isn't it x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I think I would feel sick cutting tickets up too fingers crossed the new ones don't take too long too come too.

You might find the Discovery Cove tickets are cheaper through their own website. We just got ours this morning with about 30% saving. We paid $143 each including 14 days Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, parking and Discovery Cove with dolphin swim.

That's really good the rest of the balance isn't due until a month before you go!

So exciting being able to plan isn't it x
Ah, it's a shame I didn't book through Discovery Cove directly then as it seems it would be slightly cheaper.

I am definitely in the excited travel planning mode now! x
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 21, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

I booked our stay in the airport before we fly today.
We chose to go for Premier Inn Gatwick South, free onsite parking there.

£42

Thought that was a really good price!

Also booked our hire car with Andy at DFCH. 17 days for £636. That's the cheapest that we have seen it for a while!

Also started to plan our days out! What parks on what days, restaurants etc.
My vacation planner says I can book some restaurants today but obviously I can't as it's changed to 60 days out!

Edited at 08:13 PM.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
I just posted it above this comment 😊 (If the link works)

Yeah I think so. My husband would like to. I'm not the most comfortable in front of the camera though 😂
The video was amazing it just makes all the hard work worthwhile when they are so appreciative! Something you can keep forever. Was he only 6 he seemed much older?
I know what you mean I don’t like it either

Edited at 11:33 PM.
Tweety1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I booked our stay in the airport before we fly today.
We chose to go for Premier Inn Gatwick South, free onsite parking there.

£42

Thought that was a really good price!

Also booked our hire car with Andy at DFCH. 17 days for £636. That's the cheapest that we have seen it for a while!

Also started to plan our days out! What parks on what days, restaurants etc.
My vacation planner says I can book some restaurants today but obviously I can't as it's changed to 60 days out!

So exciting getting the airport hotel booked isn't it and fab price!

The car hire is also a good price. The prices have been astronomical lately so that seems like such a bargain!

Good luck with the planning X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
The video was amazing it just makes all the hard work worthwhile when they are so appreciative! Something you can keep forever. Was he only 6 he seemed much older?
I know what you mean I don’t like it either
Thank you ❤️
Yeah he was 6.
He's still exactly the same now. We got him a Ps5 for Christmas last year and he cried. He's the best!
He doesn't know about this trip yet either. Hoping to surprise him if we can but the testing before might be an issue as that's a massive flag. (it might change before then though who knows)
Old 18 Nov 21, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
So exciting getting the airport hotel booked isn't it and fab price!

The car hire is also a good price. The prices have been astronomical lately so that seems like such a bargain!

Good luck with the planning X
It really is! I love when everything starts to slot into place! 😍
Really impressed with the hire car price. We have been seeing it around 1k for a while. Not a chance I was paying that!
Thank you xx
Old 21 Nov 21, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

The extra price to change our Disney Ultimate Tickets to Disney Magic Tickets with Genie+ was £460 with Attraction Tickets Direct.

We are 3 adults and 1 child so I'm not sure the breakdown exactly but if I split it it's £115 each.

Considering we are planning on doing 10 full days at Disney anyway and some evenings too for fireworks we thought it was worth it to buy it before we went for piece of mind.

Genie+ is $15.98 (with the added tax) per day
There are 4 of us so $63.92 per day
X 10 full days (excluding the evenings)
$639.20

Convert into pounds and that's £475.42

So a saving of £15.42 already and that's not including the rides we may book for the evenings whilst we are there and we get to use the tickets past the 14 days unlike the ultimates.

Full balance paid and I can't wait for them to be dispatched now!

Old 21 Nov 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

The extra price to change our Disney Ultimate Tickets to Disney Magic Tickets with Genie+ was £460 with Attraction Tickets Direct.

We are 3 adults and 1 child so I'm not sure the breakdown exactly but if I split it it's £115 each.

Considering we are planning on doing 10 full days at Disney anyway and some evenings too for fireworks we thought it was worth it to buy it before we went for piece of mind.

Genie+ is $15.98 (with the added tax) per day
There are 4 of us so $63.92 per day
X 10 full days (excluding the evenings)
$639.20

Convert into pounds and that's £475.42

So a saving of £15.42 already and that's not including the rides we may book for the evenings whilst we are there and we get to use the tickets past the 14 days unlike the ultimates.

Full balance paid and I can't wait for them to be dispatched now!

You are super organised! It’s good to have all the ticket additions sorted before you go, we added Genie+ to our existing tickets this week. Now we just need to watch loads of blogs to ensure we get the full value from them. Great price for your pre-travel hotel too, good to see there are still bargains to be had. 😁 xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Feeling super excited for our trip now!

Here is a list of what's paid off:

Flights
Villa
Disney tickets
Universal tickets
Hotel the night before we fly

And we have half of our spends (2k)

It's such a relief when it's nearly all paid 😁
Just the car hire (although we are waiting to see if prices come down at all) and the rest of the spends - plus any tests needed at the time... over 4 months to go!