Notices

Old 18 Jun 22, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Already had to change it As Kelly pointed out I don’t want to be carrying it around all day so have switched to the afternoon
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Already had to change it As Kelly pointed out I don’t want to be carrying it around all day so have switched to the afternoon
Glad you got it booked ok - and also managed to amend it! Good luck with the ADR’s later 🤞
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
So ADR day overall was a success but had to rework things a little.

The big issue was Space 220 Lounge. I was hoping to get it for lunch on our +6. Nothing at all, the same for Beaches and Cream which surprised me. I managed to book Space 220 Lounge for a few days later but could only get 7.45pm which wasn’t ideal as I didn’t even have Epcot planned that day as we are having our 2nd Epcot day the day before, there was nothing available for then either. I then devised a cunning plan. I checked the times for when we are actually going but did it for a table of 2 and voila! There was a table. Booked it quick, went back in and booked another table for 2 at exactly the same time. I’m not sure if they will allow us to sit together but if we have to split up for just this meal it’s no big deal as we are more interested in just seeing what it’s like in the experience and probably only share a couple of small plates anyway from the lounge menu. It’s 11:45 am which isn’t the best of time but for the rest of the day we are planning on eating around the World Showcase so it fits in quite well.

I then also managed to get an adr at Beaches and Cream for later in the week as well.

One more to book tomorrow.

I will reveal all when the food report comes next month.

Edited at 07:47 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

So ADR day overall was a success but had to rework things a little.

The big issue was Space 220 Lounge. I was hoping to get it for lunch on our +6. Nothing at all, the same for Beaches and Cream which surprised me. I managed to book Space 220 Lounge for a few days later but could only get 7.45pm which wasn’t ideal as I didn’t even have Epcot planned that day as we are having our 2nd Epcot day the day before, there was nothing available for then either. I then devised a cunning plan. I checked the times for when we are actually going but did it for a table of 2 and voila! There was a table. Booked it quick, went back in and booked another table for 2 at exactly the same time. I’m not sure if they will allow us to sit together but if we have to split up for just this meal it’s no big deal as we are more interested in just seeing what it’s like in the experience and probably only share a couple of small plates anyway from the lounge menu. It’s 11:45 am which isn’t the best of time but for the rest of the day we are planning on eating around the World Showcase so it fits in quite well.

I then also managed to get an adr at Beaches and Cream for later in the week as well.

One more to book tomorrow.

I will reveal all when the food report comes next month.
Glad you had such success… crazy to think you had to change plans even with the +10 advantage. Space 220 lounge and Beaches and Cream are both top of our ADR list for next year so I’ll look forward to hearing how you get on with these
Old 19 Jun 22, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Glad you had such success… crazy to think you had to change plans even with the +10 advantage. Space 220 lounge and Beaches and Cream are both top of our ADR list for next year so I’ll look forward to hearing how you get on with these
I was really surprised by Beaches and Cream. I was expecting Space 220 Lounge to be difficult. The actual restaurant had loads more available. If your flexible with the +10 will be fine.
Old 19 Jun 22, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
My space 220 is 11.45 as well ! What date are you there ? How funny if it was the same date

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 22, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
My space 220 is 11.45 as well ! What date are you there ? How funny if it was the same date
Not until August 25th. Fairly late on our holiday
Old 19 Jun 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Not until August 25th. Fairly late on our holiday
We’ll be home by then ,enjoy anyway

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 22, 06:09 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
The food report pre trip is now up and running.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...7#post15507447 i
Old 28 Jun 22, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
So not much planning going on at the moment. It feels like the calm before the storm. I am planning on really looking at each individual day over the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping on Friday to get the disabled parking permit sorted as that's when the lady said I'd be able to do it but I'm not holding out much hope for it so may have to take our blue badge instead.

Kelly is getting over covid. She got that from working in a school last week which was my worst nightmare before the end of testing. Thankfully she is fine but she did suffer a little bit. Me and the kids didn't get it. Hoping no one picks it up before we go . Really considering masks on the plane.

Edited at 07:47 AM.