Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 29 Jun 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneydreaming_ View Post
Because it cuts out all of the restaurants from the park, so if you pay the same rate for the DDP as before, you're cutting out a bulk of popular restaurants, some with character interaction that are popular.

Think all of those around the world showcase, be our guest and cinderellas in MK etc.
Not really you are just restricting the days you can go to them. Yes its not as easy but Disney has hundreds of restaurants and this wouldn't have any effect any dining plan you would just need to plan your day around where you want to eat (which people do anyway). It would effect whether people want to use it yes but not it existing.

I wonder if those with plans still showing are for next year rather than this year? I feel like they might be holding off cancelling for next year to see if they can reinstate it.
Old 29 Jun 20, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Not really you are just restricting the days you can go to them. Yes its not as easy but Disney has hundreds of restaurants and this wouldn't have any effect any dining plan you would just need to plan your day around where you want to eat (which people do anyway). It would effect whether people want to use it yes but not it existing.

I wonder if those with plans still showing are for next year rather than this year? I feel like they might be holding off cancelling for next year to see if they can reinstate it.

I still have both my plans showing... the one for October this year booked direct with Disney that they have already reduced my balance by 35% to remove... without actually removing it !
The one for next year booked to be paid for with VH. No contact from VH saying about it no longer being available and like the October one it’s still on my MDE booking
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
disneylucy
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Aw I booked my trip on Saturday and couldn't even add it as a paid option (booked for July 2021)
disneylucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Booked for 25th September to the 9th October with DDP on the 14th June, it's still showing.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Dad Vader
Earning More Ears

Ddp

Hi,

We booked in Feb for BC with DDP between 20th Sept 21 and 4th Oct 21 and it's still showing.

I'm waiting for the dreaded email to drop saying it's being removed :-( I pray that day never comes.

D
Dad Vader is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymummy
VIP Dibber

disneymummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Mines still there, keep checking everyday 😂

Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas

I Drive 1990, 1992, 1993, 1998, 2000, 2004
POFQ 2007, 2012, 2015 & 2020
Old Key West 2014.
Yacht Club August 2017 & 2022
Walt Disney Dolphin 2024

New York 2000, Las Vegas 2003
disneymummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanellope
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Booked and paid with TUI for May 2021 just had an email to say the ddp will be removed and refunded.
Vanellope is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Ours has gone (paid DDP) for Nov/Dec 2021😢

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Our paid one for May 2021 has now gone but the free one for Oct 2020 is still showing
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sasperella View Post
Ours has gone (paid DDP) for Nov/Dec 2021😢
Oh for God's sake. That means ours will go.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List