Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Dec 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
Well we went yesterday and the pressure was on to choose so we could get it ordered.

We've gone for white gloss for the furniture with grey tiles in the shower. I'm thinking a nice lavender painted on the walls and plum colour towels and accessories (this is the brave option) or grey painted walls with lavender towels etc (this is the safe option)

We decided against a concealed shower due to access if anything goes wrong so have gone for this

The sink unit has nice deep drawers.

And then we are getting the matching toilet unit with a rimless pan which I am very excited about

We were going to go for a grey brick tiles but they are out of stock at the moment and then hubby decided bigger tiles will be easier for him to install so I spotted these in the brochure which I really like.

I fancy having the accent border going floor to ceiling behind the shower rather than horizontal. We can also use that as a backsplash behind the sink too maybe.

We have also decided to paint the backs of the wardrobe panels that make up some of the walls in the ensuite. I'm going to venture in to the world of Frenchic for that...wish me luck!

I'll keep you posted over Christmas if anyone is interested.
Love the colour choices! Once I am brave enough I want to get new towels for our bathrooms and plum is one of colours I'm looking at Luckily a grey room you can pretty much add any accent colour you want! Have you thought about tiling the backs of the wardrobes? I guess you would have to put up some boarding first but might be worth looking into. Good luck with it all and look forward to seeing it all finished
Old 6 Dec 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by parisdisneyfan View Post
Love the colour choices! Once I am brave enough I want to get new towels for our bathrooms and plum is one of colours I'm looking at Luckily a grey room you can pretty much add any accent colour you want! Have you thought about tiling the backs of the wardrobes? I guess you would have to put up some boarding first but might be worth looking into. Good luck with it all and look forward to seeing it all finished
Thank you 😊

We don't want to tile throughout as want to be able to change the colour if we want to (currently all tiled and we've hated it for years) plus I'm hoping new wardrobes are the job for next Christmas!
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
good decision re not tiling everywhere, I always think part tiling makes the bathroom more cosy