Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jan 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

I ordered a new phone case

Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

My name is Susan and I haven't ordered anything today!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I was supposed to not be spending more money this week but I just got a really good e-Mail from Clinique.
10% off if I sign up to the newsletter, a free full size eye cream (the best eye cream) if I spend over £55, and 6 free mini products that you could choose, so stocked up on make up and mini skin care for travel.
Oops
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Pillow from Amazon after reading a thread on here. Its lovely as well, so glad I ordered it.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DILs birthday gifts from the Northumberland candle 🕯 company and stuff for DIL2 cake / afternoon tea business from SHEIN she’s got orders for a unicorn theme birthday for a little girl and a gamers theme for a boy and a Super Bowl tailgate party
I’d some stuff ribbon napkins paper plates etc but no balloons
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Hanging bird bath - arrived today and hope the birdies like it and use it (and squirrels are welcome to swing by for a slurp)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Hanging bird bath - arrived today and hope the birdies like it and use it (and squirrels are welcome to swing by for a slurp)
We had a big glazed pot saucer sitting on top of our brick bbq in the garden that we filled with water for the birdies... they loved it, sometimes it was like a big spa with several waiting to get in! haha... although last week when it was really cold and snowed it cracked, was gutted.. had it out there for years. Struggling to find a replacement online, think i'll have to wait till we can get to a garden centre to get similar.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mac Donald’s for lunch yuk it was cold 😕 supposed to be fat Friday treat

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

fish and chips for tea last night via uber... it was amazing...

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
We had a big glazed pot saucer sitting on top of our brick bbq in the garden that we filled with water for the birdies... they loved it, sometimes it was like a big spa with several waiting to get in! haha... although last week when it was really cold and snowed it cracked, was gutted.. had it out there for years. Struggling to find a replacement online, think i'll have to wait till we can get to a garden centre to get similar.
Mine is a floral saucer type - with bright flowers and I choose one to hang on geo at my olive trees but frost was a concern and will keep an eye out for another beast form the east (although it I cant remember the last frost in London - hence why my olive trees are blooming so well and full of fruit for the squirrels - or were ) - Amazon purchase (of ours lol)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List