Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jan 21, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

BA cancelling February/March 2021 flights?

If anyone is due to travel in Feb/Mar 21 please watch your inbox as they have begun to cancel some of their flights to Orlando. A friend was booked to travel 23rd Feb LHR-MCO and they have just phoned me to say their flight has been cancelled.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Had our March flights cancelled yesterday.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaNuts93 View Post
Had our March flights cancelled yesterday.
Seems to be up to 17th March - I have just had my cancellation email too.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We were booked 6th - 20th.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
spinone lover
Excited about Disney

Yes our March 10th flight was cancelled today, not really sure what month to rebook as this will be the 6th time now we’ve rescheduled, not interested in a refund.
spinone lover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Just had an email from BA saying they are refunding our deposit. Didn’t have to ring up or contact them at all. Same happened with our September booking - can’t fault their service.

Old 15 Jan 21, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ours were cancelled at Christmas but that was more likely due to connecting flight disappearing
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 21, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I got an email from BA Earlier about my March ( flying on the 15th )booking I thought oh heres the cancellation but no the flight times for coming back have changed, I’m 100% sure it won’t go ahead now so will await a further email in next couple weeks cancelling the flights so I can get my money back and then pin my hopes on my sept trip which I’m more positive will happen

Edited at 01:29 PM.
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I got an email from BA Earlier about my March ( flying on the 15th )booking I thought oh heres the cancellation but no the flight times for coming back have changed, I’m 100% sure it won’t go ahead now so will await a further email in next couple weeks cancelling the flights so I can get my money back and then pin my hopes on my sept which I’m more positive will happen
I firstly got an email saying there had been a change of aircraft (LHR-MCO) and then the cancellation email later. I noticed there are no flights to MCO from either LGW or LHR on ba.com when checking my cancellation so I am sure you will get an email soon.

It is dreadfully disappointing when we try and try to keep our hopes up but at least we know that many other people on Dibb are in the same situation and it helps keep us all positive even on our bad days.
Old 16 Jan 21, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
blackbird
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I got an email from BA Earlier about my March ( flying on the 15th )booking I thought oh heres the cancellation but no the flight times for coming back have changed, I’m 100% sure it won’t go ahead now so will await a further email in next couple weeks cancelling the flights so I can get my money back and then pin my hopes on my sept which I’m more positive will happen
I had same email regarding flight back, but they cancelled flight out.
blackbird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List