Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jun 17, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Love your outfits, but more importantly massive congratulations on your weight loss.

Speaking from personal experience, being on holiday fitter and weighing significantly less makes a massive difference to how much you enjoy it. I never realised how much until I went back ten stone lighter.
Old 15 Jun 17, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Wow, congrats on the weight loss for you and hubby!

Some beautiful outfits there--loving your style. I have one of those dresses too (the dark blue flowery one from Next) and love it.

Will be going to look for some of your other options now

My hubby and I are also losing weight just now and have lost around two stone each so we've had to get a new holiday wardrobe as well. We tried not to buy too much as we're still losing and both want to go down quite a bit yet but its a long process so we've given ourselves a boost with this wardrobe update and will do so again when we reach target. Hopefully this will be in time for our WDW trip next year
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

A seven stone weight loss is a huge achievement. I'm not surprised you're excited about your new wardrobe. It's just made me think I should put the computer and chocolate down , get off the sofa and think about my diet . Seriously though, Many congratulations!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow! Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrissyWissy
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Wow! What an amazing achievement to lose 7st, and your hubby 5st. Your dresses all look great but the V&A one is my favourite x
I want to lose 6.5st before we go away next year, so I joined Slimming World and have lost nearly 2st so far. Really looking forward to going clothes shopping for smaller sizes and not being so out of breath and tired on holiday.

DLRP: Numerous - Most recent May 2014
WDW With Friends: Sept 2001 / Sept 2004 / May 2006
WDW With Family: Feb 2015 / Oct 2016 / May 2019 / Oct 2022
ChrissyWissy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiga6
Imagineer

Wow! Its is so refreshing to read of someone losing weight without doing weight watchers or SW, and also reaffirming my belief that diet and low fat food is terrible for you!
I love the AK dress, and the ears are awesome!
Massive well done to you and hubby for losing all that weight, I hope you have a fabulous holiday (And take advantage of all the clothes shopping in the states! )
Old 15 Jun 17, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
racheydisney
Excited about Disney

Well done on your weight loss that's amazing! And with all those beautiful new clothes you have even more motivation I absolutely love your dress for V&A it's stunning!

I liked to plan my outfit by day/park too and no doubt be the same the next time we go

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey, I'm sure you'll do it x

September 2019 - 10 night family trip
racheydisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Wowzer what a fantastic achievement both of you.

Love love love the new wardrobe.
Old 15 Jun 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Wow ! you both look amazing ! well done you!

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella Vita
Excited about Disney

Wow. You both look amazing.
I have NEXT navy dress with sunflowers on it. It's so pretty and cool to wear.
Loved everything else too...I must start to get organised for our October one otherwise it will be all winter clothes in the shops!
WDW ... October 2017
Bella Vita is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List