Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Feb 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

180 day update

So it's only been a few weeks since my last update yet SO much has changed!
After my last update I caught up with a Neighbour who is going at the beginning of August, I popped over there and it was lovely and dry... went to leave and it was covered in Snow! snow days were fun days! ;-)

2 weeks ago Attraction Tickets Direct emailed to say that prices were going up on tickets so I had a quick look as we were looking for Kennedy Space Centre, managed to get Etickets a bit cheaper than expected - about £30 less so I was happy!

Next we booked our Car! mainly because we would be going to Kennedy but we also wanted to go to some offsite restaurants and shops!

Last weekend we were catching up on some YouTube videos - Tim Tracker's Cruise week was included... DH was out so it was just me and the children watching... Oh wow the Castaway Cay video was amazing and watching Tim swim and snorkel with a Sea Turtle just tipped us all over the edge! DH came home and was made to watch the video and it convinced DH that he wanted to go on a cruise - until that point he had refused.

So I had a few conversations with friends who went to WDW and then cruised last year, a look on the Disney Cruise site and a few queries on Facebook and here and we had decided that we would go for the 3 night Bahamas cruise on 30th August - 2nd September. We had looked at the 4 night (2nd Sept - 6th Sept) but unfortunately because we have already booked our Universal and Kennedy tickets we weren't able to fit it into our plans. We are now booked onto the 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream, room 7676 and we cannot wait!

Our plans going forward are -

17th August go to Gatwick and pre travel hotel night

18th August - Fly to Orlando and check in to Port Orleans French Quarter

30th August - check out of Disney, drive to Port Canaveral, Board Disney Dream

2nd September - Disembark Disney Dream, go to Kennedy Space Centre, check into Cabana Bay

8th September - Fly home

Sleep will be for the week, I am really struggling to fit all of our days and meals (QS but still desperate to eat there) into our 12 days at Disney, but we cannot wait!
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List