Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Mar 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mindy
Proud to wear my Ears

Mindy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Which month?

If you had the choice of visiting any month of the year which would you choose and why?
Mindy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
May or October for us apart from the half term weeks, the weather is normally in the 80s, not too much rain or humidity and the crowds are usually smaller.
Cant wait not to be dictated to by school holidays
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Almost identical to Rob.

April/May or Nov/Dec. Weather suits us perfectly usually 80s in old money, dry and low humidity. The occasional cold front which lasts a couple of days but you can prepare for it.

We can avoid school holidays as we're well past that. Haven't been to the parks since 2010 though but they are rammed at Easter and Thanksgiving.

Mick
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

I've only ever been in September. It's warm. Most kids are back in school so low crowds. I cancelled most of my fast passes last year as I didn't need them. It's one of the chespest times to go.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Mindy
Proud to wear my Ears

Mindy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have the option of going whenever we like as we have no children, we usually do end of April beginning of may for low crowds and good weather but was wondering if there is a better time to go that we could try for our next holiday?
Mindy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
corey1
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We loved October as weather is fabulous and we enjoy the Halloween events and food and wine festival. I would love to do November though to catch the Christmas parties and decorations.
corey1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

April/ May or October. Weather is just right for me. Warm enough to do water parks, pleasant to walk round in because not much humidity, lower crowd levels. Great months to go in.
Loobylou_82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
If you had the choice of visiting any month of the year which would you choose and why?
April or May

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

May or December - May for the weather and the Flower and Garden festival and December for all the Christmas treats!
Old 24 Mar 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

May for weather and low crowds . Went in April about 6 yrs ago and the mornings felt quite chilly so we didn't eat our breakfast by the pool . and also some evenings felt a lot cooler . So now we always go in May . Lovely and warm 1st thing in the morning . We live in shorts and T-shirts .