Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Apr 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile May 2021

If you found a price you were happy with, with Tui from our local airport... Would you be happy paying the £500 deposit for 4 of us? We're so close to hitting the book button haha!
tunnie12345 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

If you Pay with credit card and tui are atol backed Then you may well be covered. Not an expert But others will know.
myaquarium is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I would. I would pay deposit with CC.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Yes I would,we were in same situation,heard from Tui about moving holiday to next year,done it earlier,fly out May1st 14 nights Art of Imagination,keep on saving,but if you do book use a credit card.
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
Yes I would,we were in same situation,heard from Tui about moving holiday to next year,done it earlier,fly out May1st 14 nights Art of Imagination,keep on saving,but if you do book use a credit card.

Exactly the same here haha.. Your not flying from bristol are you?
tunnie12345 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

As soon as I find a good flight for May next year I will be booking (deposit only so looking at flydrive)
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We’re looking at May too, if we can find a decent price we’ll book with deposit only.
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

So we bit the bullet and booked.. Now I know its over a year away but we booked our park tickets separately last time... How and when can you link the booking to MDE ( I know I can't book resteraunts until November) but just wandered how it works with tui.

Thanks
Old 22 Apr 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
livvyloo1991
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by tunnie12345 View Post
So we bit the bullet and booked.. Now I know its over a year away but we booked our park tickets separately last time... How and when can you link the booking to MDE ( I know I can't book resteraunts until November) but just wandered how it works with tui.

Thanks
Tunnie, what deal did you get if you don’t mind me asking? I’m wanting to go with Tui from Bristol next year, I haven’t seen anything that works for us yet! Thanks x
Old 22 Apr 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by livvyloo1991 View Post
Tunnie, what deal did you get if you don’t mind me asking? I’m wanting to go with Tui from Bristol next year, I haven’t seen anything that works for us yet! Thanks x

So ours is about £7200 for flights 2 adults a child and a 2 year old (bristol is a huge plus for us, I work at the airport so no need to pay for parking and live litterally a ten min drive away) plus we look forward to Sandford as mco immigration was hell last time haha. It is for the 1st of May for 2 weeks at Art of Animation tickets and we have paid for the dining plan on top. I know this isn't normally included in the free dining offer so was happy to book it now.. Direct with disney it was 5300 so would have been looking at £500 a flight which may have been doable to get it cheaper but definitely not direct from bristol..