Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Jul 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs4kids View Post

Meet Maui - a brand new addition to our household and long awaited.

First night last night, I slept with him in the lounge on the sofa while he was in his crate so as not to disturb my husbands sleep, he went for a couple of hours at a time and I took him outside to toilet each time he woke without fussing him, he went to toilet every time and then went back into his crate where he would cry for about 5-10 minutes but settle against my fingers through the gaps bless him.

He has a huge character, I actually think he is a little over weight, he was the biggest in his litter so hoping now his food is correctly portioned he should trim down, he has a waddle and topples over!

He is already doing really well with responding to being called, the timing is so good as the 'kids' are all teens and young adults so able to share the care and they are all eager to help train him and teach him new tricks, everybody is aware of doing things the same way so as to not confuse Maui and he is just fitting in really really well.

I do feel tired though... thank goodness for working from home (all of the time not just since Corona-Virus) and it being the seasonally quiet time, not had a daytime nap in years but think I might need to start for a while!
Delightful chap...

Its the correct name

Disney332
Old 29 Jul 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
His dad is a cockapoo and his mum a cocker spaniel, they are both really small and petite, I cant believe how tiny he is, when I was getting 'pup'dates from the owner he looked like he had grown lots from when I first went to meet him but he is really small. (apart from his fat tummy!)

I'm certainly not being very productive today!

1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Anne K
Imagineer

Anne K's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Beautiful 😍
Anne K is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

He gorgeous x
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Gorgeous, so cute.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs4kids View Post
His dad is a cockapoo and his mum a cocker spaniel, they are both really small and petite, I cant believe how tiny he is, when I was getting 'pup'dates from the owner he looked like he had grown lots from when I first went to meet him but he is really small. (apart from his fat tummy!)

I'm certainly not being very productive today!

He does look very much like my sister's cockapoos when they were puppies. What a lot of joy and cuddles in that little bundle. Thank you for the photos, Maui is adorable (I am also not achieving much this morning!)
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
He does look very much like my sister's cockapoos when they were puppies. What a lot of joy and cuddles in that little bundle. Thank you for the photos, Maui is adorable (I am also not achieving much this morning!)
Aww he is definitely the most 'cockapoo' looking out of the litter, so long as he has the temperament of his mum and dad I will be happy, he certainly seems to love human contact and follows me around whenever he can.
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
He is so lovely and cute.
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

Aww he is beautiful! Enjoy all the puppy snuggles
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Aw he’s just so cute! Love his name too.
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List