Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Jan 21, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Glad I’m not the only one who wears it ❤️🙊
I got up as usual at 6 yesterday to go for a run & it was pouring 😳💦☔️Don’t mind a bit of rain 😉
I said to Hubbie I’ll go later, he replied “oh it’s started you’re on the slippery slope “ meaning that I’m LAZY now 🤣🤣

I did go at 8 when the rain stopped 💪💪
Feel so much better when I do something & I’ve always been a morning person 😀😎 plus if we are in Lockdown till end March & no work I need something in my life to keep going without the Grandkids 😩😩😩
I’m the same-very much a morning person and really missing my grandchildren too. My husband goes to work very early and I like to wake up at the same time, get up and do some sort of exercise before the day begins!

I keep myself busy all day and always have plenty on my ‘to-do’ list.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I can't wait until this time next year when there's no wedding to stay slim for 🤣 although Manchester marathon will probably be on in April again and that means training

Give me a break 😩
Old 7 Jan 21, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Yep feel like a slob, look like a slob 😳.
I have started on slim fast and watching what I am drinking as we are all drinking and eating far too much in this house!
We are not exercising as much do to long shift patterns, but have got to try and do something.
Was due to have my hair and nails done on Saturday, goodness knows how long it will be before they will be done, so will feel and look horrendous by the time I’m done again! I’ve still got my Christmas nails on too 😂

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

I've definitely become more slovenly- instead of smart outfits for work, i live in 'loungewear' - some days i dont even wear a bra or brush my hair if i don't have to go on zoom 😳🤣

I go out for a walk most days and am trying to not drink booze until my birthday in April oh and eat more healthy.

But yes- I've definitely let myself go 😬
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Luckily no extra weight but I'm already massively overweight. But my fitness has got worse, moving actually hurts right now. I despair i getting to this point!

But I've made an effort to move more this last few days. Dragged myself into the cold after work for a walk. I will get fitter, lockdown can't be my excuse anymore.
Old 7 Jan 21, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
A combination of recovering from surgery in jan 2020 and the first lockdown has seen me put on 2 stone😬
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Not too much, I don’t think. I’m delighted at not having to put make up on (hate wearing it) and I’m in jeans and a jumper most days, where I would wear something smart casual for work. My house is very cold whereas my office at work is overly warm so I’ve had to adapt my winter wardrobe this year and recycle the same few thick jumpers! They are constantly in the wash. Weight wise, I’m walking more than I would have done before because I go in my lunch hour and can take my daylight route. When I’m walking the dog in winter, it’s dark and I get her round the block as quick as I can. That has helped my way stay around the same, maybe a few pounds more but not much. My jeans still fit! I used to leave the house at 7am, now I start work at 7am so they are getting an extra hour out of me. I love that I can finish at 5pm, be in the kitchen by 5.05pm and starting the dinner. All in all, I’d say I’m doing ok.
Old 7 Jan 21, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

I was overweight before, stopped smoking in February 2019 when OH had a heart attack and put on a lot of weight. Had just started to lose some of it and lockdown happened. I think I’m about another two stone heavier so probably about 5 stone overweight .

I started this morning doing a YouTube exercise routine and am making an effort to eat healthier. I’m going to weigh in once a month as if I concentrate on my weight I just end up getting depressed and eating more.

This year I am going to be healthier . I want to get out walking but our pavements are like sheets of ice at the moment.
cheekydeeky is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Shutterbug
Excited about Disney

Still do normal make up, i don't straighten my hair daily like I used to but it gets washed, brushed and sometimes tied back. Work clothes are now jeggings and a hoodie (if in the office leggings boots and dresses or jeggings and long shirts unless a more formal meeting is on) Used to run or walk most mornings but as its icy i either start work at 7:30 and walk when i've finished or do a half hour on the spin bike.

Stopped weighing myself in November, could stand to loose a stone or so but thats no different to before lockdown! Lifes too short for diets, my focus is being fit and fit for Florida for those 20,000 steps a day!
Shutterbug is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

I have .my hair is desperate for a cut and colour there didn’t seem much point before lockdown wasn’t going anywhere and can’t anyway now! I can’t remember the last time I had it done.I don’t bother with make up anymore.
Now I’m homeschooling I don’t bother blow drying or styling my hair just let it dry. I don’t feel like I have time to waste in my day on that .
I do look dreary ! but this is all definitely temporary and when the time is right I will be back 😁 with bells on !

Edited at 10:13 PM.
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List