Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jan 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

2lbs off this week for a total of 6lb overall. Pretty pleased with that.

Floridatilly- I am following weight watchers as it decreases my likelihood of going off-piste! Basically I’m eating lean meats, more veg, less carb- not what would be classed as low carb though more just the correct portion. So this week for lunches I’ve had chicken and vegetable soup- homemade, no bread as it’s got potato and loads of veggies in. On the evenings we have had, chicken cacciatore, campfire stew, chilli prawn pasta, jambalaya- all from some healthy eating recipe books.
I have also been making the effort to drink more (not alcohol &#128516, water for me as I’m not a tea or coffee drinker and I know I don’t normally drink enough throughout the day.
Breakfast is where I struggle a bit but it tends to be low fat Greek yogurt and fruit or sometimes eggs of some variety.
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alien View Post
3.1kg down so far. Really happy with the progress, that's nearly 7lbs.
Well done that’s FAB 🥳🥳
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Today’s exercise 💪
26 miles on bike
Now to walk 4 miles to Sainsbury’s
When on furlough it’s rude not too
Keep it up everyone 🤩🤩
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I’ve lost 2.5lb this week so happy with that.
I do need to drink more water as I’m hardly drinking anything throughout the day.
Managed to get my steps in everyday this week and have used my new soup maker everyday to make for soup for lunch.
Good luck to everyone for this coming week.
Tracy x
Old 15 Jan 21, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Evil queen View Post
2lbs off this week for a total of 6lb overall. Pretty pleased with that.

Floridatilly- I am following weight watchers as it decreases my likelihood of going off-piste! Basically I’m eating lean meats, more veg, less carb- not what would be classed as low carb though more just the correct portion. So this week for lunches I’ve had chicken and vegetable soup- homemade, no bread as it’s got potato and loads of veggies in. On the evenings we have had, chicken cacciatore, campfire stew, chilli prawn pasta, jambalaya- all from some healthy eating recipe books.
I have also been making the effort to drink more (not alcohol &#128516, water for me as I’m not a tea or coffee drinker and I know I don’t normally drink enough throughout the day.
Breakfast is where I struggle a bit but it tends to be low fat Greek yogurt and fruit or sometimes eggs of some variety.
WW is what I’m doing as well
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

I've lost 1Kg this week.

Eating 3 meals a day, porridge or scrambled eggs for breakfast, soup or light salad for lunch, tea is a good dose of protein and none starchy veg (greens etc)

Still have a cheese stash that is slowly being worked on.

No alcohol this week.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Is it just me but when I have healthy soup I gain or stay the same weight, do you think its water retention?
Weigh in tomoz for us!
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

do you add a lot of salt when having soup? Bread?
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
do you add a lot of salt when having soup? Bread?
No but use a couple of stock cubes. I done carrot and parsnip with onion, no bread.

Edited at 12:34 PM.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

couple of stock cubes, more than 1 per portion? That could be it. Either way, it's water weight and I wouldn't worry about it. Salt can mess up the scale weight temporary but the loss will show eventually. It's not really slowing you down

Enjoy your soups!
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List