Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Jan 21, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
I have to have the volume on the TV set to an even number - I don’t even know why! 😂
With my dinner I always save the best bit until last.
When i’m hanging socks to dry on my indoor airer, I have to put matching socks next to each other (whereas DH just throws them on in any order).

I do all if these! Also, when pegging washing out, have to use pegs in a certain order (oldest first) 🙃

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
I do all if these! Also, when pegging washing out, have to use pegs in a certain order (oldest first) 🙃
Whilst hanging out washing I have to have the pegs colour coordinated to match the washing. I'm also the same with coat hangers.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

The heating in the car has to be the same number on both digital displays. I can’t have one side say 21.5 and the other say 21.0 also while I’m out for a walk if I need to cross the road I have to go when there’s no cars coming.I can’t stand on the pavement and wait for the cars to pass then go as I don’t like breaking my stride,it’s so weird!
Also not anymore but a few years ago I had to go to bed on the 5 pasts of the clock like 12.05 12.10 etc I couldn’t go at 12.03 os say 12.17.
So odd!
Tracy x
Old 18 Jan 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
You and I should get married - I I know the chocolate of bounties too - throw it away and eat the coconut (moist coconut is my all time favourite nibble)
I LOVE coconut. I always look out for it in food and when I was little, I made myself ill eating a large bag of coconut ice! I also like the smell of coconut in candles, cosmetics etc. I fear we’re in the minority MF as not many people seem to like it that much.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mqt View Post
I LOVE coconut. I always look out for it in food and when I was little, I made myself ill eating a large bag of coconut ice! I also like the smell of coconut in candles, cosmetics etc. I fear we’re in the minority MF as not many people seem to like it that much.
I have coconut milk for my prodidge coconut toothpaste and mouthwash and even toilet paper (recent acquisition after ending about it on the Dibb - softer than Andrex and makes everything smell of coconut !)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

All of these replies sound normal to me tbh 😆
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

My washing has to be hung out in a certain order matching pegs and must go from right to left
I'm sure DH just chucks it on the line any old way to annoy me
The only thing I like on show in the bathroom is hand soap at the basin everything else is must be in the cupboards again DH leaves stuff in the shower to bug me
And I can't cook or do housework with long sleeves but I'm sure that's a nurse thing
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

After reading another thread it’s washing up by hand!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I have to sweep, mop then vacuum the kitchen floor every single day. Even if it looks clean after its been swept and mopped I still have to vacuum just to be absolutely sure. I just can't help myself.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I have coconut milk for my prodidge coconut toothpaste and mouthwash and even toilet paper (recent acquisition after ending about it on the Dibb - softer than Andrex and makes everything smell of coconut !)
Yes I tried some coconut toilet wipes after reading about them on here 😂. I shall try the paper too if it smells good! Not seen toothpaste and mouthwash though. Where are they from if you don’t mind my asking.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List