Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Oct 16, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post

How fast do be our guest reservations go?!

I'm signed up for touring plan alerts for when a reservation pops up for BOG lunch.

One popped up at 10:40 am (so 5:40am over there). By 10:46 it had gone!

Craziness, I think i'm just going to have to accept i'm not getting a lunch reservation!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by CLB_14 View Post
I'm signed up for touring plan alerts for when a reservation pops up for BOG lunch.

One popped up at 10:40 am (so 5:40am over there). By 10:46 it had gone!

Craziness, I think i'm just going to have to accept i'm not getting a lunch reservation!
Keep searching things change every day.

BUT If you don't get I wouldn't worry too much. Done it twice the food was pretty average. Wouldn't do a third time. BOG Dinner is much better experience.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Cream Soda
Excited about Disney

Keep checking. I got one the night before when we were there in June. ( Booked it whilst sat in TGI's having dinner!)
Cream Soda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Very. I think the adr for bog breakfast or lunch is one of the hardest to get.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post

I'll keep checking, i'm not crazy fussed as we went for dinner last year and it was okay ish, nothing to write home about.

I just thought as its a counter service it would be rude not to.
Old 10 Oct 16, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
For breakfast or lunch you could try booking for several parties of 1. Anecdotally, you have 15 mins either side of your booking time so you could book several slots for one person at any time within a half-hour period and all turn up together. That's how I got my lunch booking this time last year. Doesn't work for dinner though - only for breakfast and lunch when it's free-seating.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Are you booking 180 days in advance? Just wondering as this is one that I planned to book, but if it is that difficult to get in to I may need a back up plan (and a way to cheer up my daughter who will be very disappointed! )
Old 11 Oct 16, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
hvasey
Imagineer

Mobile

My window opens on Friday, my problem is that there are only two non emh mornings at MK during the 8 days we are at Disney and we want a pre park opening breakfast !
I will be trying for BOG and CP, I imagine as long as the booking is pre 9am then they would let us in before 8.30 ?
hvasey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 16, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by No1jadey View Post
Are you booking 180 days in advance? Just wondering as this is one that I planned to book, but if it is that difficult to get in to I may need a back up plan (and a way to cheer up my daughter who will be very disappointed! )
Their countdown timer says 38 days, so you'll be fine at 180 day reservations (we booked 3 without issue at 180 days - 2 breakfasts and 1 lunch)
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 16, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
rnn1g
Gone all Goofy

When I was out there in September we walked up at about 11.50 and asked if they had any space and we got straight in! (this was after we had booked a reservation on our first day and loved it). Also saw lots of the time out there there was reservations available whenever I checked on MDE so keep trying!
rnn1g is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread