Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Sep 18, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Anyone tried the "ScentSationals" from ASDA?

They were on 3 packs for £5 the other day so I gave them a go & really impressed. Really strong scents that seem to fill the downstairs of our house once lit.

Much better than the Yankee samplers i've been tryng (and failing) to get a scent throw off.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

I love burning more fresh scents in the summer, I’m likening summer peach (or beach flowers) at the moment, but I’m shortly gonna convert back to my other ones fave of all time is Lilly flame silent night (defo worth a sniff of you see it! But it’s a little harder to come by now)
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leggibone View Post
I love burning more fresh scents in the summer, I’m likening summer peach (or beach flowers) at the moment, but I’m shortly gonna convert back to my other ones fave of all time is Lilly flame silent night (defo worth a sniff of you see it! But it’s a little harder to come by now)
This sounds great! I’ll have to google
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Anyone tried the "ScentSationals" from ASDA?

They were on 3 packs for £5 the other day so I gave them a go & really impressed. Really strong scents that seem to fill the downstairs of our house once lit.

Much better than the Yankee samplers i've been tryng (and failing) to get a scent throw off.
I've always been a Yankee candle fan until recently but find the scent throw is nowhere near as good as they used to be. I bought some of the scentsational bars from Asda but haven't melted any yet, trying to use up my other stuff first I've still a box full of Yankee melts... I work in an outlet store with a Yankee department and used to buy loads of melts when they were selling off at clearance.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Leggibone View Post
Lily flame are a lovely candle my favourite is rhubarb and custard. I have a couple of urban apothecary ones from boots I got in sale that are lovely, I'm a foodie smell fan and have a cherry bakewell one and a lemon meringue one they are both really nice, pretty sure they are soy candles rather than wax they burn differently... But more evenly
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 18, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bentley
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I've always been a Yankee candle fan until recently but find the scent throw is nowhere near as good as they used to be. I bought some of the scentsational bars from Asda but haven't melted any yet, trying to use up my other stuff first I've still a box full of Yankee melts... I work in an outlet store with a Yankee department and used to buy loads of melts when they were selling off at clearance.
Think I will head to my local Asda and see what they have, I love the Rock Candy bar.
Old 11 Sep 18, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Burning Yankee Candle ‘Bundle Up’

‘A clean, wintry scent that brings back frosty days and cosy warm clothing. A touch of citrus adds the crispness of cold powdered snow to layers of fresh linen..’

It smells like a frosty morning to me 😍
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List