Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Sep 18, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

I have to wear factor 50 and I really like Soltan from boots. They sell it in spray or cream and I don't find either to be too heavy + the price is good! I also have very sensitive skin and find this doesn't irritate.

For my face though I use the Bobbi Brown primer with 50spf (I actually use this every day at home too) as sun cream on my face makes me break out!

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We used M&S this year in Thailand. Not only was it great to apply it lasted for ages!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

Does anyone know if ultraun is on special anywhere at the moment. I’ve been looking but seen anything.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Mobile

This...

I can’t even stand using body lotions normally as they are too sticky/greasy, never mind sun lotion.

But this is so light & sinks straight in. You can get dressed within a few minutes.

It doesn’t discolour white clothes either & smells great.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dee_laah
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
Does anyone know if ultraun is on special anywhere at the moment. I’ve been looking but seen anything.
Keep an eye on QVC they often have Ultrasun offers.
I got my Ultrasun %0 and Glimmer (both 400ml) on Ebay from Chemist direct, not sure about stocks now. Also got Ultrasun sport factor 20 400ml from Duty Free, click & collect
Dee_laah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Dee_laah
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
just looked at Duty Free at Manchester airport and the sport 20 400ml bottle is £30.90 but you get 2 fast track tickets and a hot drink!
Dee_laah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Aerosol convert here. Amazing. Goes quicker but definitely worth it
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

[QUOTE=kellsbells;13497791]I have to wear factor 50 and I really like Soltan from boots. They sell it in spray or cream and I don't find either to be too heavy + the price is good! I also have very sensitive skin and find this doesn't irritate.

For my face though I use the Bobbi Brown primer with 50spf (I actually use this every day at home too) as sun cream on my face makes me break out
Soltan which one ?
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
I have to wear factor 50 and I really like Soltan from boots. They sell it in spray or cream and I don't find either to be too heavy + the price is good! I also have very sensitive skin and find this doesn't irritate.

For my face though I use the Bobbi Brown primer with 50spf (I actually use this every day at home too) as sun cream on my face makes me break out!
Which soltan have you used?
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
Which soltan have you used?
I just use this one
boots/soltan-protect...200ml-10245681

I personally don't like the once a day ones as I find I have to reapply anyway. I've also used the spray version of this one which I like but I actually find it quicker to just use the cream.

Not having to be covered top to toe in sunscreen is the one thing I look forward to when going home!

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List