Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 7 Sep 21, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Yes they would be from Royal Navy Police Force never civilian at that stage but it is a drama (like the crown) so I am taking it for what it is - entertainment, and thinking the Captain “did it” lol
I agree - my money is on him too!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I am struggling with Surranne Jones and her folorn doctor foster acting……..I know that sounds a bit harsh but she’s the same in everything I’ve ever seen her in.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3rd Time Lucky View Post
I think you are 😂😂 even with all the holes that can be picked l am loving it and gutted that all the episodes are not available to watch now 😂 😂
I think too many people are a bit impatient and like to bing watch as soon as the first episode is shown. The most popular TV programs are never have all episodes available straight away before being shown on normal TV. Even Netflix and Amazon don't make all episodes of their most popular or newest shows available straight away.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Right I have given up - last nights was both turgid and ludicrous. I know it was filmed during COVID times so made allowances for that but it just was so weak and slow - and anyone can google the chain of command - well anyone except the writers. Cant be bothered with last 2 hrs of this ……shame as it had started of well for me

Roll on Gentleman Jack
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
I am struggling with Surranne Jones and her folorn doctor foster acting……..I know that sounds a bit harsh but she’s the same in everything I’ve ever seen her in.
I totally agree. Read recently that she was now considered to be our finest TV actress, but apart from when she was in Corrie, which was the 1st role I saw her in, I haven’t liked anything she has done.
As you say, she is the same in every role and I can’t make out what she says a lot of the time.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

I agree. I loved her in Coronation Street but she plays the same character with the same traits in everything else I've seen. She has very strong facial features which doesn't help. A good actor seems to lose themselves in the character but this doesn't seem to happen with her sadly.

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

Last night there was a few times I went "really? "...

A local detective giving the Home Secretary a "telling off" on a video conference call, right...
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Yip last episode was a snoozefest.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 21, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

I keep trying to watch this but end up falling asleep every time, I then rewind and keep watching and falling asleep again, I have been on the same episode for a few days
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Apparently on BBC Breakfast Dan Walker gave the name of the Russian spy spoiling it for those who hadnt seen Sundays episode.
I know we saw the photograph of who it was but not having my correct glasses on I couldnt see who it was!
Cant ask DH as he had nodded off with boredom.
Really dont care any more - far too far fetched with the Suranne Jones character.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List