Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 25 Nov 21, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Claire, I’m not a big sports fan but if you get the opportunity to go and watch the Boston Red Sox I would totally recommend it. We saw the Red Sox play the NY Yankees in August 2017 and it was AMAZING! It was a bucket list game for Adam, he loves the Red Sox and I was genuinely surprised by how fun it was considering I don’t know the rules. Oh and to top it off the Red Sox won.

Edited at 08:12 PM.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Oh I love a US airport always a Dunkin 🇺🇸🙊😋🍩
The Prudential centre has a Dunkin Donuts for a quick breakfast one morning ☕️It’s near to our hotel
Can’t wait to have a french vanilla latte & a Boston Kreme
We stayed at the Lennox, very near to The Prudential. We had a Dunkin opposite, a Lindt store attached to the hotel , we had them every night on turndown service 😋
You will be super close to Cheesecake Factory too 🤗
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Claire, I’m not a big sports fan but if you get the opportunity to go and watch the Boston Red Sox I would totally recommend it. We saw the Red Sox play the NY Yankees in August 2017 and it was AMAZING! It was a bucket list game for Adam, he loves the Red Sox and I was genuinely surprised by how fun it was considering I don’t know the rules. Oh and to top it off the Red Sox won.

Lovely photo Michelle 😊
When we did the tour the guide asked who had traveled the furthest to do the tour , people shouted out and the this guy had said Georgia all smug , hubby looked at me and said go on I know your itching too so I shouted Uk , I was declared the winner much to his annoyance 😂
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Just booked Boston & Chicago next April with BA holidays
It’ll be exactly 2 years from when we had to cancel due to Covid 😩
I’ve been looking at prices for ages now & today it’s gone down by £350 compared to what we paid last time
We have 3 trips that we have credit notes for, so we can book these again
Chicago Crime Tour
Wendella Boat Tour
360 Chicago
I was also inspired by Colette’s recent trip to Boston & decided to pull my finger out
Smashing stuff…..
I’ve always wanted to go to Boston and definitely have it on my list after Colette’s trip too..
And I love your Dibb pic …dd and I love Costa (and cake ofc)
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Lovely photo Michelle 😊
When we did the tour the guide asked who had traveled the furthest to do the tour , people shouted out and the this guy had said Georgia all smug , hubby looked at me and said go on I know your itching too so I shouted Uk , I was declared the winner much to his annoyance 😂
Emma that is adorable! I love that you were the winner. Fenway Park is just amazing- I was surprised by how lovely everyone was (no drunken louts trying to fight each other) and it was just great family fun.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Emma that is adorable! I love that you were the winner. Fenway Park is just amazing- I was surprised by how lovely everyone was (no drunken louts trying to fight each other) and it was just great family fun.
Just checked the dates no games on when we are there 😩
Even more upsetting is Magnolia Bakery in Boston is closed now so Dunkin it is then until I get to Chicago for my cupcake fix
When I was in NY I had one every day on our for 5 night stay🙊😋😋

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Even more upsetting is Magnolia Bakery in Boston is closed now so Dunkin it is then until I get to Chicago for my cupcake fix
Oh no! 😱 that is awful on both counts! We actually got Cooper’s birthday cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery in Boston. I can completely understand why you had one every day in NYC. Dunkin are delicious and you also have Cheesecake Factory in Boston so hopefully you won’t starve. 😉
Old 26 Nov 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Donuts over cupcakes every time for me !
Old 26 Nov 21, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Oh no! 😱 that is awful on both counts! We actually got Cooper’s birthday cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery in Boston. I can completely understand why you had one every day in NYC. Dunkin are delicious and you also have Cheesecake Factory in Boston so hopefully you won’t starve. 😉
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is totally acceptable for breakfast too 😋