Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Jun 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
What about Shaky?

P.S. I saw a clip of John Travolta on Jimmy Fallon doing a bit of the "You're the wobbly dog" dance!
I don't know Shaky. Sorry, Wales!

NOW John Travolta?! I'm going to have a look for that...though I must confess that I find Jimmy Fallon cringeworthy. He reminds me of Eddie Haskell!

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post

I have to say that your idea of going to Florida after Monteal was very sensible. Those APs won't enjoy themselves. It was also a service to us, your loyal readers and, I for one, appreciate your sacrifice decision!

Also, you had me at

...But, first, Miami. (You really did manage to fit in a lot on this trip. ) Thank goodness for Cousin Nap (you do attract house-guests ) and his enthusiastic hospitality; as well as whoever prompted the yellow phlegm language lesson.

Snoopy Vans! For Poot! Does he have the same Peanuts appreciation?

And...

...Snoopy on a denim dress? This is too much!

Mmmm... that Southern burger looks good. Also, I'm with you re. the salted caramel. It is everywhere, but it's so much nicer than the regular old unsalted variety!

I had to google oatmeal lace ice cream, but cinnamon with toffee on that buttery base might be worth ample "hills" (Reading your description had me singing, "The hills are alive", to myself! ). Whipped cream, though. Whipped cream ruins a good ice cream sundae IMO. (And as for a cherry on top - it's not the cherry on top! )

Shame about the boat horns, but great that you could see the Water Pageant from your balcony. "Unholy din" indeed!

Great Hallowe'en costumes. You would have made a fantastic Elliot, though. You can breathe fire, right?

Back later. xxx

I CAN breathe fire; just ask R.C.

I thought Elliot would be a fun Disneybound (especially since I already own a purple wig - from 2016's outing as the Cheshire Cat). Perhaps I'll get another chance one day with a grandson.

As for Snoopy...

I was able to purchase the adorable black and white dress, too - but it was too small. I had to send it back!

Yet the denim one (same size) is a perfect fit. Why can't women's clothing just be measured and sold like men's? There's a ladies' shirt company in America that sells their garments by bra size. Genius!

It was disappointing to hear from Liz that she disliked the Southern burger; I felt responsible after singing its praises in the trippie. But both Poot and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous - we're going to have it again this year.

As for salted caramel...I made some salted bourbon-spiked toffee sauce yesterday. I am not a boozer, but

And OK...the last thing I want is another Hawaiian pizza-gate...but who doesn't like whipped cream?

With you on maraschino cherries, though. Bleurgh. We always had tons of those on hand in the club, so I DID learn to tie the stems into knots with my tongue. Life skills!
Old 24 Jun 18, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Life's getting in the way of reading trip reports!

Didn't want you to think I'd forgotten or given up!

Back soon.

P.S. Me! I don't like whipped cream!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 18, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Life's getting in the way of reading trip reports!

Didn't want you to think I'd forgotten or given up!

Back soon.

P.S. Me! I don't like whipped cream!
Don't fret. I know you are a busy lady.