Imagineer

This is incredible I feel I want to just copy your itinerary
Old 28 Jun 21, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
This is incredible I feel I want to just copy your itinerary
You just go ahead and have whatever takes your fancy.

My previous vacations have always been heavily reliant on the experiences and advice of fellow DIBBERS. That is what the DIBB is (or should be ) all about.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Just been reading through your itinerary, and wow, your certainly a good planner. I had the Micky take when I had a spreadsheet with 14 days of Orlando organised. Would love to do your plane/hotel hopping vacations. My partner not got the staminer to do that. She wants the shortest direct flight going. Doesn't like flying .
Will get her to read your itinerary later as she said next holiday she wants either Florida,Canada or New Zealand. Supprised about New Zealand as that's a long flight for her to cope with.
First time we won't have my 2 kids tagging along 25,21 draining my holiday savings ac. Leaves step daughter 18 to tag along as resident money pit.
So task today is price up itinerary similar to yours and persuade her in doors.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Trusty ian View Post
Just been reading through your itinerary, and wow, your certainly a good planner. I had the Micky take when I had a spreadsheet with 14 days of Orlando organised. Would love to do your plane/hotel hopping vacations. My partner not got the staminer to do that. She wants the shortest direct flight going. Doesn't like flying .
Will get her to read your itinerary later as she said next holiday she wants either Florida,Canada or New Zealand. Supprised about New Zealand as that's a long flight for her to cope with.
First time we won't have my 2 kids tagging along 25,21 draining my holiday savings ac. Leaves step daughter 18 to tag along as resident money pit.
So task today is price up itinerary similar to yours and persuade her in doors.
If you need any help, then you only have to ask. I research rather comprehensively before I buy anything at all.

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
If you need any help, then you only have to ask. I research rather comprehensively before I buy anything at all.
Thanks, I'm the same about researching before buying anything too. From a kettle to a car to a holiday.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Trusty ian View Post
Thanks, I'm the same about researching before buying anything too. From a kettle to a car to a holiday.
without heavy research (into practically everything that I buy), I very much doubt that I would have been able to afford the vacations that I have thus far enjoyed!

And of course, it is a game that I very much enjoy.

Old 16 Jul 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

And now.. this is the very next vacation in my diary!

My California, Arizona, Nevada trip for 18 August 2021 was cancelled by BA this morning!

Old 18 Jul 21, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
This looks like it will be another epic trip. One of our cancellations from 2020 was a Toronto and Niagara split stay. You've got me thinking about when we can shoe horn that into a future trip!

Thanks as ever for sharing your plans as they are always fun to read.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 21, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Missed it first time round. Sounds like a brilliant well considered plan, articulated and presented excellently.

Time to lay down some more memories, have a fantastic time.

Disney332
Old 18 Jul 21, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
This looks like it will be another epic trip. One of our cancellations from 2020 was a Toronto and Niagara split stay. You've got me thinking about when we can shoe horn that into a future trip!

Thanks as ever for sharing your plans as they are always fun to read.
We had 3 alternatives to fit in Niagara.

1. As in the trip next April.
2. Toronto, Niagara Detroit then Chicago and home.
3. Into Boston (really like Boston) at Autumn, then hit all of the New England States before driving across and finishing via Niagara and Toronto.

We have decided to do it this way and then do Detroit and Chicago as a separate vacation, flying down to some sun, possibly San Diego before coming home on a future vacation.

We tend to look for good flights, but they and then pad out the bits between day 1 and day finish, using planes trains and cars.