Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 5 Jul 16, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
eddiehead
Excited about Disney

eddiehead's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
On your floridacarhire reservation email it will have a supplier reference number on the top of email underneath your booking reference go to Alamo.com and enter your name and supplier reference on the online check in page
Fill in all your details and confirm check in
eddiehead is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 16, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Oakmark
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by eddiehead View Post
On your floridacarhire reservation email it will have a supplier reference number on the top of email underneath your booking reference go to Alamo.com and enter your name and supplier reference on the online check in page
Fill in all your details and confirm check in
Thanks for the information.

Have attempted all the numbers on the confirmation they had sent me but with no luck.

Is there a minimum day Mark you can do this, anything else I should be trying?
Oakmark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 16, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Oakmark
Excited about Disney

All sorted with opening up another web page.

The issue I was having was that they had my first name as Mr, which was stopping me logging into the website.

Hope this helps someone, took me ages
Oakmark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
okitr
Getting Excited

Finally managed to get this to work after a hour or so trying , i deleted cookies used a different browser but nothing worked, in the end i replaced the OCIview section of the address with bypass and it worked fine, on the third try, not sure why the others two didn't work but at least i'm all done now, prepaid for fuel and booked through a 3rd party site in case but still worked
Old 17 Jul 16, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
RugbyJohn
Trying for More Ears

Cheers for the step by step guide...got my OLCI and Save Time all completed.

Just curious tho, will my car be picked out for me or will I still get to run up and down the aisle looking for my favorite? If the car is picked out if I'm not happy with it, can I swap it?
RugbyJohn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 03:51 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyMoose
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by RugbyJohn View Post
Cheers for the step by step guide...got my OLCI and Save Time all completed.

Just curious tho, will my car be picked out for me or will I still get to run up and down the aisle looking for my favorite? If the car is picked out if I'm not happy with it, can I swap it?
We were allowed to take any car in the lane. Paid for a full size, all nondescript looking cars except for a couple of Ford F150s. Took one of them
MickeyMoose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 06:11 AM  
Link to this Post
RugbyJohn
Trying for More Ears

We were allowed to take any car in the lane. Paid for a full size, all nondescript looking cars except for a couple of Ford F150s. Took one of them
Sounds good to me...I've also booked a full size but don't think I'd put up much of a fight if I had to take a F150
RugbyJohn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshireguy
slightly serious Dibber

Hi.

I booked via a 3rd Party & have managed to Check In Online & complete that with no problems.

My issue is there is no link in the e-mail or online to allow me to enter my details for Skip The Line.

Have I missed something?
Yorkshireguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Yorkshireguy View Post
Hi.

I booked via a 3rd Party & have managed to Check In Online & complete that with no problems.

My issue is there is no link in the e-mail or online to allow me to enter my details for Skip The Line.

Have I missed something?
3rd party bookings don't give you the automatic link unless you have booked with VA. There is a school of thought that as long as the OLCI document has the barcode at the top you can still go straight to the garage, which certainly lots have been OK with. However there are ways around it the one that works for most though not all is taken from another thread and one I used successfully a few weeks ago. Heres the detail from it it you want to try it.

"Alamo Skip The Counter after doing OLCI

I've just followed the sticky thread. Open up your booking on the Alamo check in so your details appear. Leave that window open. Open another window and Google bing.com. Open the bing.com search engine, enter ALAMO SKIP THE COUNTER and open the first result at the top of the page. Your details from the Alamo page you first opened will now populate this new page. Follow the instructions add your credit card details (a normal debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo will work) complete and print off your form. It should have a barcode at the top and you will receive an e mail from Alamo confirming the process has been completed

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11556029#post11556029"

This using Bing certainly worked for me and I now have the Skip The Counter Ticket but like I say doesn't work for everyone it seems

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshireguy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks a lot for this. I will give that a go & see if I have any success & report back.
Yorkshireguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List