Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Apr 15, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
CUTE! I loved reading your back story! Adorable much?! And loving the photos from way back when - some very questionable hair from Benj though... hahahaha!

Looking forward to reading more of your plans xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
rscxox
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Love this already! Your proposal is literally my dream proposal can't wait to read more x
POR, Cabana Bay & OKW - Aug/Sep 2017, Cabana Bay - January 2018, All-Star Sports - September 2018, POFQ & HRH Nov/Dec 2018, Yacht Club, Sapphire Falls, Miami and New York September 2019, Pop & AOA December 2021, POR & HRH September 2022, Pop Century May 2023, Disneyland California October 2023, COMING UP: Caribbean Beach May 2024
rscxox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Wow wow wow, so overwhelmed by all these lovely responses! Thank you all so much for taking the time to reply, I'm super excited to get cracking with this now and share the rest of the story! Been super busy this week but going to add the next chapter tonight!
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by penguin19 View Post
Aww amazing! Looking forward to this.

Great old pictures there. Funny to see people grow and change (and I don't even know you guys! )
Hehe thank so much! I'm sure you'll get to know us awkwardly well over the course of this planning trippie! xxxx

Originally Posted by Mermaids View Post
How exciting!

Loving your vintage photos, me and my DF also pretty much had the same experience with MSN messenger, those were the days. We both also had emo phases too, the mid 2000s were a wonderful time to grow up.

Can't wait for more!
So glad you're enjoying it! Yes they were, I flipping loved the mid 2000's! Still listen to all the music now haha! Pleased to have you along xxx

Originally Posted by *Lauren-J* View Post
Ahhhh! I'm soooo excited to read this! Been wondering for a while when your next Trippie would be! Have loved your others iv read!
Aww thank you, that's so sweet I'm so pleased you like them! Hope you like this one too! xxxx

Originally Posted by dolphinlou View Post
Yeay this is exciting
Yayyyyy! I'm excited that you're excited! xxxxx

Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
Congrats.. Can't wait to read along.
Thank you lovely! xxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by rens View Post
Your backstory is amazingly cute Libby- love the retro photos and fashion phases too!

Seems like there a few of us that have got social media to thank for overcoming relationship shyness as a teenager - I spoke to DBF exclusively on Facebook messenger for the first couple of months of knowing him.

Looking forward to the next installment
Aww thank you so much Glad you like it! Yes I'd recommend social media to get over shyness, it's amazing haha!

Hope you like the next instalment xxx

Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
Ahhh, love the photos of 'the olden days'. You seem like a lovely couple and I look forward to following along. May you always be as happy as you are now. Xx
What a lovely comment, thank you so much The good old days, huh! I hope we always are this happy too We pretty much have been for 11 years so touch wood! xxxx

Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Fab, fab, fab. I cannot wait for more xx
Brilliant! More coming up! Thank you xxx

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Yay! Very excited for this. You looked so cute x
Hehe thank you lovely xxxx

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Looking forward to hearing all your plans Lobby. Love your old pics thanks for sharing
Thank you lovely! Glad you enjoyed! xxx
Old 8 Apr 15, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ljbojangles
Imagineer

ljbojangles's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
woohoo! I am so excited for this (saddo...)

Really looking forward to ready all about your planning etc.

Me and my husband also first started chatting on MSN - those were the days! did you put 'cryptic' song lyrics in your status too? that was all the rage when I was using it!
Orlando 1995 - 1998 - 2000 - 2007 - 2009 - 2015
ljbojangles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Ahh MSN messenger that takes me back haha. We used to have the dial up connection so if I was online the phone was engaged my parents used to go mad at me! Great start can't wait to read more a real life fairy tale
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kerfromscotland View Post
Great start, it was lovely seeing the photos of when you first met. Looking forward to more
Thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked seeing the old photos! xxx

Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
Love, love, love this! I always enjoy your trippies and to read the story behind them all is great fun. Perhaps you should forward it to Disney ?
Aww thank you so much! This is the full backstory haha! Ooh yes maybe! Hehe xxxx

Originally Posted by jcourt39 View Post
Aww you two are too cute! Love a first love love story I've also been with my DF for 12 years this Dec. He didn't propose in Florida though! It was after 9 yrs together on our first night in our first home over Mcdonalds, hahaa. Christmas Eve though, I'll give him that
Can't wait to read your plans, I've loved all of your reports...bit of a fan over here
Rachael x x x
Aww congratulations, it's a long time isn't! Oh Christmas Eve is lovely, I bet you had the best Christmas that year! Really chuffed you like my trip pies, thank you I hope you like this one too! xxxx

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Awww I've been looking forward to this! Love all of your past trip reports! Can't wait to hear how you made the decision on where to get married. And you're so lucky getting to go on a planning trip in December! x
Hello! Thank you, so glad you enjoyed it and like my previous trippies!
I know, we're super lucky I almost don't dare to believe it myself in case something happens! But we've booked the flights! xxxxx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Awww I love this SO much! Can't believe Benj's hair back in the day hehe, you two are so cute x
Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Lots more to come haha! xxxxxx
Old 8 Apr 15, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have been really hoping and looking forward to this what a lovely and romantic story , can't wait to read more x

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 15, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
What a sweet back ground and my how you have both changed

Can't wait to hear all about your plans and future happiness x
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread