Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 May 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Friday'sChild View Post
Norweigan via their web chat have offered a full refund, Netflights are trying to find an alternative carrier for us, I know I sound like a lunatic but the thought of getting on an unknown airline is sending my stress levels through the room
Not at all each to their own I am very fussy Apia I have to fly in economy, which sadly I seem to have to more often than not. I flew on a almost brand new Dreamliner to Denver in October in economy plus and it was the most uncomfortable seat I have had on an airliner we flew back on an ancient 777-200 and it was super comfy and had loads of of room but the IFE was not as good but this is not a problem for me.

Personally I would be reluctant to fly Norwegian and I think the HiFly plane actually looks better but I certainl pay get that you are all set for something and it has changed and you don’t like it.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
MrIncredible
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Mobile

Would you rather fly on the planes that have been grounded due to safety issues?
MrIncredible is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

If you go onto YouTube and search Disney in Detail, Victoria was also moved from Norwegian to Hifly and includes clips of the plane on the vlog and talks about it too.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by MrIncredible View Post
Would you rather fly on the planes that have been grounded due to safety issues?
Absolutely not, I get your point but my anxiety levels are beyond my control and are currently through the roof

I am slowly getting my head around it all, and I know in my heart that I am being ridiculous but I simply can't stop myself worrying.

At the end of the day I have come to the conclusion that if things turn pear shaped and I cannot change I will have to grin and bear it and hopefully a nice large dose of Diazapan from the quacks for the flight will help

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

Don't worry about it, or try not to anyway. Embrace the change

All you're doing is swapping a Norwegian airline for a Portugese one, both regulated in exactly the same way.

HiFly may be unknown to you but Norwegian were also unknown just a few years ago and you were perfectly happy with that flight.

It's going to be fine!
BarryL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BarryL View Post
Don't worry about it, or try not to anyway. Embrace the change

All you're doing is swapping a Norwegian airline for a Portugese one, both regulated in exactly the same way.

HiFly may be unknown to you but Norwegian were also unknown just a few years ago and you were perfectly happy with that flight.

It's going to be fine!

Have you considered NLP ? I had flown for years then for no reason when I was about 25 I suddenly I hated it and got all wound up enough to almost stop me fly8ng for leisure. One of the ladies I work with was scared of fly8ng had a session 9f NLP and was fine so I had a go. I had two sessions at £50 each and discovered i was nit scared but hated be8ng enclosed with no control the NLP fixed this instantly and I have had no issues since.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Friday'sChild View Post
Absolutely not, I get your point but my anxiety levels are beyond my control and are currently through the roof

I am slowly getting my head around it all, and I know in my heart that I am being ridiculous but I simply can't stop myself worrying.

At the end of the day I have come to the conclusion that if things turn pear shaped and I cannot change I will have to grin and bear it and hopefully a nice large dose of Diazapan from the quacks for the flight will help
A simple way to look at it, do you think the pilots and cabin crew would fly on it if they had any worries at all? If it’s good enough for them it’s good enough for me
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List