Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 26 May 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
maronnettes
Trying for More Ears

Day 15 – Last full day ☹ Magic Kingdom, Typhoon lagoon, Sanaa lunch and then Animal Kingdom!

We decided to do a full on day which isn’t usually my style but we ended up having such a great time. Started the day getting to MK earlyish (not rope drop, we have never made it to rope drop in any park ever lol) Probably got through security about 9.15am and went on a couple of rides before our Be our Guest booking at 10.30am. This is a great use of a quick service credit, I wouldn’t pay for this oop though, unless you really want to go in the Beasts Castle.
They gave us two plates of pastries to share between the five of us. We didn’t eat all of these.

I got the croque madam as did Tom. I found this a bit sickly with the amount of sauce on it. Tom did too…he actually threw up after we left the castle. He isn’t used to the amount of greasy/fried food we eat in Florida though so I think it was because of that as that happened a few times whilst we were there, with Ben aswell as Tom. If I ever go back I would pick the bacon and egg sandwich.

Wayne got the open faced bacon and egg sandwich, he really enjoyed this

Ben and Josh got the cronut. Both without banana and pastry cream as they don’t like either. They both loved these.

For lunch it was Sanaa, Tom still wasn’t feeling well so we dropped him off at OKW.
We started with the bread service, I cannot go here without getting this. It’s so good.

Then we all learnt from last time and got double butter chicken except Wayne who got prawns again. I got the coconut veg again which is lovely, kids got no veg and Wayne got the tikka paneer again.

None of us wanted desserts as we were rushing to get to Typhoon lagoon for a couple of hours

Ben couldn't go to TL without getting some dippin dots

Then off we went to Animal Kingdom. We had a flight of passage fast pass and wow it is so amazing. Then we finished off by watching the light show on the water. Whilst we were at AK Ben and Tom both had a caramel Frappuccino.

For tea tonight we finished off with food round the pool again. Me and Ben had a choc strawberry and he had a giant mickey cookie we had got earlier. I only have two food photos here, not sure why! My last rice bowl of the holiday, I really loved these and then a pulled pork burger

And that was the end to our final fun packed full day, only travel day left
maronnettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Good you can get the Cronut plain at bog, there was nothing on menu dd would have so she can have that.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Wow what a last day. I'm reeling from the revelation that you've never made rope drop, this somewhat distracted me from the awesome food on the last day. Wow. Just wow, it looked like am awesome day of food I'm going to look again and regroup!

Edited at 08:53 PM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Fab last day, I’m drooling at the bread service. I must must must get round to a meal at Sanaa-persuading the fussy kids is the problem! I’m going to miss following along with your report.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm kind of kicking myself that we missed Sanaa, seeing as naan is my favorite part of any Indian meal!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I forgot to reply properly about the food last night, oops! The meal at Sanaa looks so tasty, weve never made it there, but it always looks good in food reports. You had a really fab last day, starting off at MK and then making it to typhoon Lagoon and to your FOP FP later! I'm amazed that you fitted it all in and then had an evening around the pool I'd have been shattered.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Great report, I’ve really enjoyed reading it 😀
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Rafiki22
Dancing with Tink'

Enjoyed reading through this, thanks for sharing
Rafiki22 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another great few days of food.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
maronnettes
Trying for More Ears

Day 16 – Disney springs and Travel home
We packed up our stuff and headed over to Disney Springs for some lunch and to spend our final snack credits. I wasn’t good at taking pics today, I think I was just sad we were going home.

Me, Tom and Ben went to Cookes of Dublin, Ben and me got fish and chips and Tom got a burger and chips. They didn’t sell alcohol in here so I was a bit sad as I wanted a little glass of wine with my lunch lol The fish and chips in here for me was just ok, I know people like it so maybe it was an off day but my batter was a bit soggy and the chips are just packet chips which I am not a fan of anyway. Ben thought his was ok and Tom enjoyed his burger.

Wayne and Josh got a Blaze pizza but no pics, sorry. They got me a wine though yey!

Myself, Wayne and Tom then got sandwiches from Earl of Sandwich with a snack each and a drink for a QS credit. We ate these in the airport later.

Ben and Josh got a burger king in the airport, the queue at BK was ridiculous. It took us at least half an hour to get served. Lots of people were complaining. The kids enjoyed the food though.

Myself and Wayne then had our last drink of the holiday, whilst the kids were on their phones.

At the end of the holiday including us converting a lot of QS credits to snack credits we had over 100 snacks left, even though we gave some away. I know that’s a lot but it’s just how it worked out for us, we had roughly 6 days away from Disney so this meant QS credits x 5 people mounted up. The kids aren’t big eaters at breakfast so they didn’t get used then, so we took home a hand luggage case full of treats for family and friends and a few for us of course! I should have took a picture, don’t know why I didn’t. We spent loads in Ghiradelli, dark chocolate caramels are sooooooo good! So that's the end of my report, we are back again on 25th September but off site. I am undecided on a food report this time as I know there will be quite a few repeats so won’t be a varied report really but I will see. Thanks for reading along.
maronnettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List