Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 21 May 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

I managed to select and pay yesterday on the US site and received email confirmation. When I checked MY PLANS however they were showing just the solid colours originally selected.
Checked again this morning and now showing correct. Think the site was just swamped with everyone ordering at once. Hopefully today will run smoothly for anyone ordering
silverfox46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Me and YTette (Disney Fan), Haunted Mansion and Stitch.
Mrs YT- 'I'm not paying for that' (ordered pink).
Son (YTer?) - 'Can I have $10 instead?'. Me- ' No, you can have $5 though'. Him- 'OK just get me green'.
Old 21 May 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

got home to late to ask the boys tonight however did get access to it via a mobile but ill ask them tomorrow what they want to do - me - I'm going for the castle one!
Old 22 May 19, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

OK so got access on the phone this morning and ... half the magic bands have disappeared from choice including the castle one... whats happened and are they coming back?
Old 22 May 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
OK so got access on the phone this morning and ... half the magic bands have disappeared from choice including the castle one... whats happened and are they coming back?
Same here I ordered the Disney food one for me yesterday and it was showing against my name. Checked later to add the castle for my DD and mine had gone and the castle also now missing from selection .

I reordered a different one last night for myself and that is still showing this morning however the majority of the selection is gone 😭.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by salmon70 View Post
Same here I ordered the Disney food one for me yesterday and it was showing against my name. Checked later to add the castle for my DD and mine had gone and the castle also now missing from selection .

I reordered a different one last night for myself and that is still showing this morning however the majority of the selection is gone 😭.
Great taste, that's the one I've ordered for me Did you not have to pay for it though?

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
JMDisneyfan
Getting Excited

Anyone managed to get more than 24 to show on MDE?
Old 22 May 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Not at moment, lots have gone. I'm sure they'll come back tho.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I've not even managed to get on MDE today, via laptop or phone app. It just takes me round in circles. Coping well with the extra traffic the new bands have caused!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
howerd
VIP Dibber

It is showing 27 for us, but won't let us add any to our booking. I think I am going to check back in a few days once the system has been given time to catch up!
howerd is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List