Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 May 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

Mobile Phew, flights booked!

Nice feeling to book our flights today for Easter 2020. ☺️

I think it's a decent price. Going indirect MAN-MCO via Atlanta (Virgin/Delta) Apr 1-15, 2 x ad 2 x kids, with full-size car for £2180.

Going to leave hotel for later date!
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
tillymoon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKid View Post
Nice feeling to book our flights today for Easter 2020. ☺️

I think it's a decent price. Going indirect MAN-MCO via Atlanta (Virgin/Delta) Apr 1-15, 2 x ad 2 x kids, with full-size car for £2180.

Going to leave hotel for later date!
thats a good price , i seen these flights today , but not completely persuaded hubby about indrect yet

such a relieft to get booked up , im wanting 3/4-18/4 ... and trying not to panic buy

DLP 2012
WDW, SSR, RPR and Gulf coast 2017
next trip WDW, US, DS, SW -Easter 2020 !
tillymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We booked too for 4-18 too today with BA indirect Manchester via Philadelphia. Happy with the price for 6 of us with a car. Exciting 😬
2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2015 View Post
We booked too for 4-18 too today with BA indirect Manchester via Philadelphia. Happy with the price for 6 of us with a car. Exciting 😬
We did that route last year, I assume it's flying with American Airlines on a codeshare. Lovely planes and Philly is great connecting airport.
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Magpie
A Guest at All-Stars

We used to do indirect as they are cheaper but we have been bitten twice now by missed connections. Nobody wants to help you at the connecting airport. The first time we eventually found someone who booked us into a hotel and rearranged our flight for the following day. The 2nd time they weren't interested in accommodating us and we were booked on a flight back to a different UK airport. There we had to get a bus from Heathrow back to Birmingham to pick up our car. Interestingly our luggage travelled alone to Birmingham. So much for Homeland security!
Laughing Magpie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tillymoon View Post
thats a good price , i seen these flights today , but not completely persuaded hubby about indrect yet

such a relieft to get booked up , im wanting 3/4-18/4 ... and trying not to panic buy
My wife used to be the same but now West Coast at least as long as we have a decent amount of time she almost insists on indirect we clear immigration and as long as its done in sensible time have a something to eat before the next flight. The only issue we have is that if you fly PE you wont usually get it on your internal
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by 2015 View Post
What price did you get and booked with who? We want to do that route again on very similar dates but prices are crazy high. Those dates are £1000 each?

Edited at 07:02 PM.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Hawaii04
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Mobile

Got our Easter flights booked. Phoned virgin direct and got 31st March - 14th April indirect via jfk, 2 adults + 2 children for £1749.00. Very pleased with that and arriving in Orlando at 1700hrs too.
Hawaii04 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
tillymoon
Excited about Disney

thats a fab price hawaii,

im off for half term now so will be able to search more ! hope i can find something over this week ?

DLP 2012
WDW, SSR, RPR and Gulf coast 2017
next trip WDW, US, DS, SW -Easter 2020 !
tillymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Magpie
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by Hawaii04 View Post
Got our Easter flights booked. Phoned virgin direct and got 31st March - 14th April indirect via jfk, 2 adults + 2 children for £1749.00. Very pleased with that and arriving in Orlando at 1700hrs too.
They are cheap flights but I am assuming you are taking the kids out of school as the Easter break doesn't start until the 3rd April. I would imagine that the flights will me a lot more expensive then.
Laughing Magpie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List